Steel Beasts Pro PE Version 4.1 Pre Orders now being accepted

Gibsonm

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
4 hours ago, Wolfseven said:

Mmm hey Ssanke alot of my partners stated they didn't see an email about the pre-orders for 4.1...

mater of fact I didn't get one either...

Please contact me with as many details about your purchases as possible.

1 hour ago, wildbillkelsoe said:

Ssnake, I dont see the paypal button. It takes me to pay(blah blah) but not the paypal login page. Can you send me an invoice to my email, to open it up on paypal? The one I emailed you from about this last Thursday? I want the poor man's upgrade from 4.0 to 4.1 if you please.

FYI, covered at length (flogged to death) here:

Edited by Gibsonm

36 minutes ago, Gibsonm said:

FYI, covered at length (flogged to death) here:

well it is flogged alright but the payment link says pay flow link DOT PAY PAL   and since I am constantly getting invalid card number error with this site, which happens to domain to PayPal, I am asking the merchant in question to produce a regular PayPal invoice for me to pay through my PayPal, as a workaround to the site's problems, which he has clearly stated that there were issues in this very thread. 

Screen Shot 2019-06-29 at 11.06.58 AM.png

• Members

Paypal, Inc. is just the faceless internet megacorporation that bought up the company that performs our credit card verification. So they stick their logo on everything, without actually changing anything (except raising the price for their services).

8 hours ago, Ssnake said:

Please contact me with as many details about your purchases as possible.

Don't worry to much, I purchased the upgrade bundle, as I want those goodies, and the other guys are cheap, they chose the $25.00 updates.

I don't' understand some of these guys, I don't drink, so I always have extra cash for my gaming habit. I rather be sober and game than drunk and complain these games are to expensive.

Edited by Wolfseven

• Members

Not the point!

If orders disappear between the shop's order form sheet, the credit card verification process, and the generation of license ticket emails and/or other processes such as commissioning messages to the shipping department, I find this highly alarming and want to know as much as possible so I can investigate the case. I really, absolutely do not want to experience a situation where we take someone's money but then have no records of the transaction. Or that people place their order and think everything's fine, except that the order dissolves without a trace in digital nirwana.

This tends to frustrate and agitate customers.

The time limited licenses are good for SB 3 and higher, so you can install and run 4.0, and then switch to 4.1 when it comes out.

The license that's on a physical Codemeter stick is specific to each particular version "family", like 3.x, 4.x, 4.1x, etc. If you did order the stick, they send a complementary time limited license in the email so you can get up and running without having to wait.

15 minutes ago, Rotareneg said:

The time limited licenses are good for SB 3 and higher, so you can install and run 4.0, and then switch to 4.1 when it comes out.

The license that's on a physical Codemeter stick is specific to each particular version "family", like 3.x, 4.x, 4.1x, etc. If you did order the stick, they send a complementary time limited license in the email so you can get up and running without having to wait.

Thank you for the quick response! Yes, I got a stick as well and did get a time limited license in the mail. Cool!

18 hours ago, Wolfseven said:

Mmm hey Ssanke alot of my partners stated they didn't see an email about the pre-orders for 4.1...

mater of fact I didn't get one either...

I just happen to check today being friday and all.

5 hours ago, Ssnake said:

Not the point!

If orders disappear between the shop's order form sheet, the credit card verification process, and the generation of license ticket emails and/or other processes such as commissioning messages to the shipping department, I find this highly alarming and want to know as much as possible so I can investigate the case. I really, absolutely do not want to experience a situation where we take someone's money but then have no records of the transaction. Or that people place their order and think everything's fine, except that the order dissolves without a trace in digital nirwana.

This tends to frustrate and agitate customers.

Are you saying you didn't get an email(s) after placing your order?

Or are you saying you didn't receive some sort of promotional email / newsletter telling that 4.1 was now available for pre-order??

I think Snake is getting concerned about the first issue (I certainly received two emails after I placed the order).

Edited by Gibsonm

1 hour ago, nickh63 said:

Can someone please help I currently own 3.028 does the upgrade bundle include the  maps on usb a new manual and an upgrade to 4.1 for $53? 

Sorry, but "Upgrade bundle"   includes   license for the upgrade from v.4.0 to 4.1. If you  skipped  upgrade to v.4.0 in the past, then  you need  to pick "Upgrade license from version 2.6 or 3.0 ONLY"(US$ 59.00)   which doesn't   comes  with  goodies like  a "Map stick" or a printed manual;  another option to consider  are time-based licenses.