when the release?

jena73

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Gibsonm said:

Yes, but now look forward to the site crashing as people refresh the "downloads" page every 20 sec, "just in case" ... ;)

^_^ yes! Right now is the calm before the storm :ph34r: I just installed the map packages (downloaded two files at a time for no "saturate" the server) and all went well. One of the first times that I like the word "monday" Can't wait to roll the new terrain! 

33 minutes ago, Gibsonm said:

Yes, but now look forward to the site crashing as people refresh the "downloads" page every 20 sec, "just in case" ... ;)

There is a chrome extension for that. It's called 'page monitor' - I use it for any page I want to be notified for :)

1 hour ago, Vikingo said:

^_^ yes! Right now is the calm before the storm :ph34r: I just installed the map packages (downloaded two files at a time for no "saturate" the server) and all went well. One of the first times that I like the word "monday" Can't wait to roll the new terrain! 

Yes, except Monday for you is actually most likely Tuesday for me. :)

Edited by Gibsonm

Well, I have about 15 minutes left until the 29th. Uninstalled the old version before heading to bed, ready to install 4.1 sometime tomorrow or whenever it arrives, my time. 😀

Edited by daft

49 minutes ago, daft said:

Well, I have about 15 minutes left until the 29th. Uninstalled the old version before heading to bed, ready to install 4.1 sometime tomorrow or whenever it arrives, my time. 😀

Well its 0925 here on the 29th.

Based on the release notes though, I'm expecting some time at night Texas time on the 29th (or thereabouts).

• Members

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the enthusiasm and all.

Here's the thing. A lot of people said, "Boo! your eSimGames.com website looks soo 2010-ish!"

So we updated the page. So it can be viewed on mobile devices too.

It's just, I can no longer edit it. Which relieves me to that particular element of extra stress, but also takes away my ability to simply go in and paste the links. Which means, it will probably take at least another six or seven hours, probably around the time when I'll have to take the cat to the vet later today.

18 minutes ago, Ssnake said:

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the enthusiasm and all.

Here's the thing. A lot of people said, "Boo! your eSimGames.com website looks soo 2010-ish!"

So we updated the page. So it can be viewed on mobile devices too.

It's just, I can no longer edit it. Which relieves me to that particular element of extra stress, but also takes away my ability to simply go in and paste the links. Which means, it will probably take at least another six or seven hours, probably around the time when I'll have to take the cat to the vet later today.

Just paste the links here! :) 

Edit: it’s some sort of April’s fool or something, right...😓

Edited by inexus