Crashing

PaulG

• Members

At this point I would recommend waiting for version 4.1, and then see if it still happens. Also, skip the navmesh creation. Old style nav meshes will be discarded anyway with 4.1, and are rather inefficient in many ways - time to generate, disk space consumption, quality of result.

ok tried again with no navmesh but still not good- didnt crash this time but got the error "error loading the scenario, it may be incompatible for its artwork (map) resources may be missing" and get this for every map (and these are factory defualt maps).    Can I upgrade Pro PE ANZAC to 4.1?

ANZAC edition to 4.1?

• Members

Didn't know you were using the ANZAC PE version.

In that case my advice to "wait and upgrade" doesn't help you at all; the ANZAC version is an entirely different product that has certain functional limitations. This is probably the reason why you got error messages in the first place. Stand by, I'll need to alert a programmer about this issue.

(Talk about excellent timing, right in the middle of a new PE release, mutter, mutter, grumble...)

7 hours ago, PaulG said:

ok tried again with no navmesh but still not good- didnt crash this time but got the error "error loading the scenario, it may be incompatible for its artwork (map) resources may be missing" and get this for every map (and these are factory defualt maps).    Can I upgrade Pro PE ANZAC to 4.1?

ANZAC edition to 4.1?

6 hours ago, Ssnake said:

Didn't know you were using the ANZAC PE version.

In that case my advice to "wait and upgrade" doesn't help you at all; the ANZAC version is an entirely different product that has certain functional limitations. This is probably the reason why you got error messages in the first place. Stand by, I'll need to alert a programmer about this issue.

PaulG,

Not sure which version you are running.

I can get you a copy of SB Pro PE ANZAC 3.535 (which is the most recent one) if that helps?

I suspect yours may pre-date that somewhat?

If you send me a PM I can send you the links.