Two questions, please help or advice

army198527

First question is, I have SB Pro PE 3.0, now I got this in 2014, I upgraded it to the 4.0 license when that came out around 2016, now the thing is, my mother board quit working and then I had to have heart surgery and I just recently built my new P.C. and went to reinstall steel beast on my new rig, well I'm not sure if 4.0 is still on my code meter stick or not, when I installed it and opened the game up, it said version 3.0, I can't tell if the codemeter has the 4.0 still on it?  Reason I ask is because I want to preorder 4.1 and don't know which one to get.  I haven't installed the 4.0 update yet, would 3.0 work with a 4.0 license on the codemeter stick?

Second question is alot easier, for some reason I can't go into 3rd person, how can I make my tank go into third person???  I've pushed F1-F4 and nothing gives me the outside view of the tank.  Thanks in advance!!!!

Easy one first - F8 is the third person view (unless the scenario designer disabled it).

Next one.

To work out what licenses you have:

1. Click on the Codemeter icon in the task bar (or launch Codemeter Control Centre from the Start menu)

2. Either way, select the "WebAdmin" button.

3. You should see a web page open that looks a bit like this:

screenshot_20190701_155945.thumb.png.7ffaa3e41f4a0490155d2d972ca47826.png

Have a look down the list and you'll see the latest version you have a license for.

Edited by Gibsonm