Beta testers HtH sunday 23rd Dec

Kingtiger

Okay guys, I need some intressted in betatesting a HtH on sunday at 2000GMT or so.

Its danish stuff against swedish stuff, danish attack, sweden defend (liberation of Scania)

Denmark has:

Leo2A5DK

M113A3DK

M113 TOW

ASLAV-25

Bushmaster

supply/repair/medic echelon

Sweden has:

Strv122

CV90B

CV90C

MT-LB

Supply/repair/medic echelon

the terrain is wery nice, average swedish terrain with hills, forests, open plains and water.

What I want to get out of the beta game is this:

*forces enough/to much/not even compared to the mission?

*Ammo loadout correct (set to default atm)

*terrain size to small or to big or perfekt?

*Time at hand, should there be a time limit or not?

*The guerilla, wrong or right to have on one side only?

Thats about it, the gamestile is free so its just not ARRC gameplay that is enforced. you get the stuff and get the mission done.

About the gerilla:

The situation is that Scania want to get free from Sweden as there has been some frustration between Sweden and scania (scania is like Scotland for the UK and once belonged to denmark, denmark was ewen ruled from Lund for a while) and Denmark want Scania back due to the financial rise there has been in Scania lately. So DK have invaded Scania, sweden is trying to repell them ofcourse. however the scanians have made a upprise in some areas and use guerilla tactics to strike on the swedes with M2 carl gustaf, MGs and mines doing ambushes and open assaults.

I need atleast 3-4 on swedish side and 4-5 on danish side (guerilla AI scripted if I have time to finish the guerilla stuff, I havent started on it yet).

/KT

KT, what theme does the map use? Winter? Woodland? I wanna set up my skins so that they are nice and pretty representing the parties involved to the best possible extent ;)

Edit: Oh and which country is playing red and which blue? Sweden = blue, Denmark = red?

Woodland. DK is Red and Sweden is blue.

how did this work out? i would be interested in the misson if it is not posted...

Well it was liked. turned out 1 - 1 so both sides can win as it is now, but i havent added the guerillas and it seems blue side had to few barrels of arty.

When its finished I will upload it, but it wont be today or so :)

Uhm guys, did no-one notice that the ammo for red sucked???

Sitting and updating the scenario and its DM33 for default ammo for Leo2A5DK!!:eek2:

Ive updated it to DM53. and both sides now have canister ammo as well considering the amount of infantry running around.

Ive also replaced the Cv90C with CV90B because of the infantry missing AT weapon thingie.

Uhm guys, did no-one notice that the ammo for red sucked???

Sitting and updating the scenario and its DM33 for default ammo for Leo2A5DK!!:eek2:

Ive updated it to DM53. and both sides now have canister ammo as well considering the amount of infantry running around.

Ive also replaced the Cv90C with CV90B because of the infantry missing AT weapon thingie.

those sound like great changes, and YES we did notice that red's ammo sucked! LOL... Very fun mission and thank you for putting together an organized testing. I really had a great time kicking your ass - twice, from both sides! ;)

those sound like great changes, and YES we did notice that red's ammo sucked! LOL... Very fun mission and thank you for putting together an organized testing. I really had a great time kicking your ass - twice, from both sides! ;)

You never kicked my ass mate ;)

I stayed of the fighting as much as possible so I didnt effect the scenario outcome, so first as blue I just had a Jaguar sitting around, had some smaller engagement with it (KO a M1 and a bushmaster) 2nd time I had 2 M113TOW and 2 Bushmasters trying to cover left flank but a tank got in the way and a CV90 djumped my bushmasters, never did i see HACKWORTH in green ;)

Im thinking of doing another round this sunday, ive started on the guerilla so playin as blue could be fun.

A new note is that ive removed Bushmaster (due to know problem) and added with ASLAV-25 as recce and blue got a platoon of MT-LB for defence of urban area.