The 4.155 Beta live stream

Gibsonm

On 7/16/2019 at 10:11 AM, Lt DeFault said:

I'd just like to point out that Matsimus has contributed a lot to this community. He is a talented content creator and he has brought SB to a much wider audience than it would've reached otherwise. And I, for one, enjoy many of his videos which aren't even necessarily SB related.

As far as I know, he's doing this without monetary compensation from eSim. On his own time.

Could his videos be better? Perhaps. But so could the few videos I've made. However, I never heard anyone complain about any of the videos I've made. And they sucked by comparison. And they're still out there.

Look, I know we all would like to show SB in the most positive light possible. But maybe we need to take a step back and realize that - even if it's not perfect - it's generating interest. And what's good for eSim's business is good for me. As long as I can have access to the best armored tactics simulator available today and the amazing community that's been built up around it ... I'm happy.

He has sparked a lot of interest in SB so I hope he keeps it up!

Yes, I had to create a new account. I am having major issues with the forums login.

PS. My condolences for Tank. He seemed like a very good boy.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images