SB Pro PE 2.4x Upgrade - Announcements & Discussion

Ssnake

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't believe I've been around here long enough that they had my old e-mail address.

Just updated it so I hope to get a pre-order e-mail soon :)

Glad I checked it.

I have both versions installed now, which will have to be removed.

I backed up my old scenarios & will re-install any old skins I want.

What about the height & terrain maps that are available on this site though ?

Will the new game have them all?

Mark

Can't believe I've been around here long enough that they had my old e-mail address.

Just updated it so I hope to get a pre-order e-mail soon :)

Glad I checked it.

I have both versions installed now, which will have to be removed.

I backed up my old scenarios & will re-install any old skins I want.

What about the height & terrain maps that are available on this site though ?

Will the new game have them all?

Mark

If you uninstall using the uninstaller it will only remove the original folders - it will leave your user files in place - skins in the My Documents path, AAR files, screenshots, Scenarios in the My Documents path, additional terrain maps and themes. It will remove all the content originally installed (possibly including modified files saved in the main Program Files area and in Application Data - this will be reinstalled with the new version.

However if you have mods or scenarios which are important to you it is only prudent to back these up. If you are unsure where all of these items are found you should check your user manual.

If you uninstall using the uninstaller it will only remove the original folders - it will leave your user files in place - skins in the My Documents path, AAR files, screenshots, Scenarios in the My Documents path, additional terrain maps and themes. It will remove all the content originally installed (possibly including modified files saved in the main Program Files area and in Application Data - this will be reinstalled with the new version.

However if you have mods or scenarios which are important to you it is only prudent to back these up. If you are unsure where all of these items are found you should check your user manual.

Thanks for the info : Nice & easy :)

Mark

Hi

I want to put in my pre-order as well. But I would like some more info on the new manual, which is available for order as well.

Is there anywhere where you could get summarized everything about the new manual. What does it look like? How many pages? What is new content? etc. (I know it has been talked about in different posts, but it might be a good idea to put it all in one place) :)

cheers Porphyr

go to http://www.esimgames.com/index.htm and, on the left side of the page, register your current email address to recieve the newsletters.

the newsletter is just the official announcement of the release. you don't need it to place an order. for that just go to http://www.esimgames.com/purchase.htm and place your order.

Thanks, got my order in

Mark

Just placed my upgrade order as well.

Did notice one thing though, the email stated that the CD + Manual upgrade was $30 but the price on the order page is $35.

Not a big thing but might be worth a correction email.

D'oh! Indeed. I went for the $25 version as I thought $10 on the manual with 5% changes was more than I needed. But for only $5...

Nevermind, in a few weeks I'll have a Leopard 2E, so I'm a happy camper.