SB Pro PE 2.4x Upgrade - Announcements & Discussion

Ssnake

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it means all of the equipment and mounting points for fording has been removed, the engine access plate has been removed, the gunners hatch has received a boost to its thickness,

the internal stowage layout has been changed, with benches being straight instead of basically randomly placed around, and it has an LRF added.

there's also some minor changes on the external stowage layout, and i think some minor changes to the on the side of the turret.

The engine access panel is still on it, like all the brads.

Ok i,m willing to pay 15 bucks more if you implement moveble visual suspension in the next update please. I mean i know its not on everone,s no1 and it it some ways could be considered eyecandy list but lets face it the external grafics looks seriously outdated without it even compared to old sims like operation flashpoint which is in my eyes extremly outdated and not only in the grafics department ok I,m going to shut up now to avoid a eyecandy/suspension flame war/discussion.

So how about it?

Ok i,m willing to pay 15 bucks more if you implement moveble visual suspension in the next update please. I mean i know its not on everone,s no1 and it it some ways could be considered eyecandy list but lets face it the external grafics looks seriously outdated without it even compared to old sims like operation flashpoint which is in my eyes extremly outdated and not only in the grafics department ok I,m going to shut up now to avoid a eyecandy/suspension flame war/discussion.

Oscar, we all love you so PLEASE don't take this as a sabot attack: It's a sim... not a game. They have to cater to REAL soldiers first and us retired old farts, rookies, and wannabes second. The eye-candy will probably have to wait. I wouldn't hold your breath. For what you have to pay it's totally worth it. Believe me... they WANT to give you what you want but they have to prioritize.

Oscar, we all love you so PLEASE don't take this as a sabot attack: It's a sim... not a game. They have to cater to REAL soldiers first and us retired old farts, rookies, and wannabes second. The eye-candy will probably have to wait. I wouldn't hold your breath. For what you have to pay it's totally worth it. Believe me... they WANT to give you what you want but they have to prioritize.

copy just wanted to check the status quo

It's a sim... not a game. They have to cater to REAL soldiers first and us retired old farts, rookies, and wannabes second..

I think I am about 1.5 on the list then.... Retired Real solder, not quite old, rookie fart, wannabe..... lol

• 1 month later...

I missed this one , so some questions:

-If I already have SBProPE, I need to buy a boxed version of the update or a download version will be included?

-What exactly will have the new update?

-If I don't buy this update, will still be possible to download and use new free upgrades?? ( see T72 here )

• Members

Two weeks before we start sending them out we'll announce the preorder phase. You will then have 14 days to place your orders, if you absolutely want to order in advance (and take advantage of the preorder discount).

Details will all be announced in the newsletter.