Sound problems [RESOLVED]

Furia

I have just reinstalled 4.023 but this time on a new drive with WIn 10. Same hardware as last year.

However with the 4.023 version freshly installed, I only hear the main gun firing from TC, gunner or external, engine but no tracks in external, no engine no traks internal and no coaxial. No crew voices at all. TC and gunner are operational and they engage targets but in silence

I have tried different vehicles but in all of them is the same. 

Main change is new OS, WIN 10 in a new SSD, most of the hardware is the same as I used last time I played SB.

Any idea? Thanks!

Well for some unknown mistery it is working now.🤯

Same scenario as yesterday. After today start of my PC I just initially added a sound mod (from Apocalyse 31) and change the uniform colour of the vehicle and sudenly I have all sounds working good.

Even after removing the sound mod Mod and creating an scenario from scratch, now it works perfect with all vehicles.

The only new element besides the adding or removing the mod was a new PC restart after the simulator was installed, like if the sim needed a full OS restart to execute the sim properly after installation. But this is just wild guessing

So I have no clue what happened yesterday. In any case I am happy this it is working nice now.

Thanks!!

• 6 months later...