Any Twitch Streamers out there?

hoggydog

Well folks at some point over the next few weeks I am going to start streaming on Twitch. My plan is to start off with smaller broadcasts to test the water covering some of the basics of SB and the classic vehicles. Other games may be played but SB will be my focus.

Does anyone else stream SB? I have only found KTs stream so far.

Does anyone have any advice or things they would like to see?

4 hours ago, Bond_Villian said:

Im curious, may i ask why you plan to stream, as opposed to doing a recording and uploading it when youre ready?

Cheers

I've been streaming now for a few months and for my part it's about time.

Stuff that gets uploaded to youtube should be good stuff. And editing videos after every sunday takes allot of time. So I tested streaming and haven't gone back. 
First you sometimes get interactions with new players and people who havent seen SB yet, and I found it kind of fun when people want to interact with me while streaming.
Secondly the video you created stays on twitch for 2 weeks without me doing anything, if I like parts of the video I can set it as "higlight" and cut of the interesting part that people can see afterwards for years (just like youtube) and if I want to upload the stream to youtube I just klick two buttons and it's done.

So more gain in fun but with less effort. and If I want to edit the video I can just download it from twitch and edit and later upload to youtube, so for me there is many more benefits with twitch then with youtube. (I also stream other games like Arma3 twice a week).

And a 2nd SB streamer (for germans) are Gladiator, 

Thanks KT & Assassin. Its early days plenty room for improvement and innovation. :P

I will probably stream any MP sessions I do with Kanium etc (with permission of course) and I am looking into a weekly session on a Monday night looking at smaller single player and beginner scenarios.

Hopefully be back online tonight around 8pm BST