Sean

Pre Orders Shipped 7/26

All pre orders domestic and international were shipped on Friday July 26.  They may arrive as quickly as today.  All other standard (non pre) orders will ship around 8/3.  

Sean,

Good to know they have crossed the LD.

They'll arrive when they arrive.

Certainly for here though I suspect the digital download will arrive before the physical package.

Excellent news! Any ballpark estimate on how long orders will take to cross the Atlantic and reach the EU? 🙂

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, daft said:

Excellent news! Any ballpark estimate on how long orders will take to cross the Atlantic and reach the EU? 🙂

Well if it crosses over on the QE2, it could be, by the end of the month of August :D

Edited by JohnO

Typically two days to be loaded into an airplane, add eight hours, and then customs... typically two to three weeks.

10 hours ago, JohnO said:

Well if it crosses over on the QE2, it could be, by the end of the month of August :D

😧 Well, I might have to meet it half-way then. 😮

@Ssnake

2 weeks, always reminds me of this:

Who does the Captain remind you of?

A certain Cardassian, perhaps?

:)

On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 1:35 AM, daft said:

😧 Well, I might have to meet it half-way then. 😮

No problem, here in the mountains of Colorado we still get our mail by Pony Express. Still waiting, maybe today I'll get the package :)

32 minutes ago, JohnO said:

No problem, here in the mountains of Colorado we still get our mail by Pony Express. Still waiting, maybe today I'll get the package :)

Got the download and renewed the temporary license i got when I pre-ordered so I'm playing already. But looking forward to the printed manual. 

Not arrived yet in Belgium, today Saturday.

Elsewhere in Europe ?

tx

Got the Tax notification letter from the postal company Friday and i payed my dues online the same evening. They should ship it the rest of the way monday. I'm in Denmark

Posted (edited)

Was on family vacation and came home to find my eSimGames package waiting for me. Itching to start editing maps with all the new features but front end is very different now so I’m reviewing the very neat printed manual, as well as Volcano’s recent stickies to get up to speed.

One of the first things I did was load up the “new” Uijongbu, Korea map (it has infrastructure now) and started rolling around and swimming across animated rivers in the new ACRV. The terrain and suspension models look great and hardware performance is smooth. I’ve yet to run the benchmark scenarios, but so far so very good!

BTW in the manual, page 4 of Contents, the page# indicator for “Particle Effects” instead has: “Fehler! Textmarke nicht definiert”.  (Edit: Do let me know if that’s supposed to be an easter egg for a free license 😛)

Also, thank you very much for the neat mousepad!

Edited by Scrapper_511

I got my customs notification Friday! Payed all due fees, so now it's about to be delivered to me in Sweden. 🙂