Defence at BERGEN , Kanium 04aug19 or 11aug19 ; Time 1800Z/ 2000B

Grenny

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Grenny @Nike-Ajax @Assassin 7 @Roerbaek @Kingtiger @D u k e @hoggydog

Orders for you gents:

I. Enemy: See BN OPORD for ENY Composition of MechBN 431. Enemy is likely to advance along EAoAs 1, 2, 3, and 4. The enemy will likely use mech infantry along EAoAs 1 and 4, with the enemy's fixing force focused on EAoAs 2 and 3. Upon gaining success in either EAoA 1 and 4, the enemy will send their exploitation force, likely consisting of 2x PLTs of T-80Us, to penetrate friendly defenses along the west or eastern flanks, respectively. 

II. Mission: Destroyer Company conducts a deliberate defense in vicinity of (IVO) PL VRV to defeat MechBN 431's ability to conduct offensive operations. On order, conduct a counterattack IVO ARROW to destroy the 431st. 

Commanders Intent: The purpose of this operation is to retain control of terrain IVO HASSELHORST, BERGEN, and WOHLDE. We will execute through a hasty defense IVO PL SL to identify the enemy's composition and disposition, followed by a deliberate defense IVO PL SL to defeat the ability for the 431st to conduct offensive operations. Defeat means the destruction of 6x T-80Us, and 15x BMP-2s to reduce the enemy's effective combat strength to approximately 60%. 

III. Execution:

D1

1. Conduct a leader's reconnaissance of the marked passage point through friendly minefields along RTE BLUE to enable future withdraw.

2. Emplace 6x BPs to facilitate deliberate defense IVO BP D1B.

3. Establish a hasty defense IVO BP D1A to identify composition and disposition of the 431st along EAoA 2

4. Upon Destroyer Company withdraw, establish IVO BP D1B to destroy enemy IVO EAoA 2. 

5. On order, conduct a counter attack IVO ARROW to destroy the 431st. 

D2

1. Emplace 8x BPs to facilitate deliberate defense IVO BP D2B.

2. Establish a hasty defense IVO BP D2A to identify composition and disposition of the 431st along EAoA 3.

3. Upon Destroyer Company withdraw, establish IVO BP D2B to destroy enemy IVO EAoA 3.

4. On order, conduct a counter attack IVO ARROW to destroy the 431st. 

D3

1. Emplace 7x BPs to facilitate deliberate defense IVO BP D3B.

1. Establish a hasty defense IVO BP D3A to identify composition and disposition of the 431st along EAoA 1.

2. Establish a deliberate defense IVO BP D3B to block enemy forces from maneuvering along EAoA 1; turn enemy forces into friendly minefield. 

3. On order, conduct a counter attack IVO ARROW to destroy the 431st. 

D4

1. Emplace 8x BPs to facilitate deliberate defense IVO BP D4A.

2. Establish a deliberate defense IVO BP D4A to deny enemy forces the ability to maneuver along EAoA 4. Permission is granted to withdraw under pressure to subsequent BP(s) of PLs choosing.

Recon

1. Establish IVO OP 1 to identify enemy forces maneuvering along EAoA 1 and 2. 

AT PLT

1. Establish IVO BP AT-1 to disrupt enemy maneuverability along EAoA 2 and 3. 

2. Upon Destroyer Company withdraw, establish IVO BP AT-2 to disrupt enemy maneuverability along EAoA 1 and 2. 

3. On order, establish IVO BP AT-3 to disrupt enemy maneuverability along EAoA 3. 

IV. Sustainment: Company Trains will be established IVO LRP 1. Vehicle recoveries will be conducted by self, like, and then recovery assets, in that order. Priority of resupply: AT PLT, D1, D2, D3, D4, Recon.

V. Command and Signal: 

Succession of Command: D6, D1, D2, D3, D4. 

Signal: All call-signs will conduct a radio check on Company Net prior to SP to ensure proper radio communications. 

BN Net: 61000

CO Net: 26000 (Callsign Destroyer 6)

Kanium_04aug19__Defence_at__BERGEN_.pln

7 minutes ago, Mirzayev said:

Is the scenario file the same one that you sent me?

Yes...no fiddling with the file on my side...so any plan made by you should be good.

Thought you where short on time...so I already uploaded.

Can change if needed..

6 minutes ago, Grenny said:

Yes...no fiddling with the file on my side...so any plan made by you should be good.

Thought you where short on time...so I already uploaded.

Can change if needed..

Nah, it is all good. Just wanted to see if the .pln file was compatible. Thanks! 🙂

14 minutes ago, Mirzayev said:

Can't load the graphics as the scenario Grenny sen you isnt the same as was given out here, so I get "invalid plan" when try to load graphics. 

43 minutes ago, Mirzayev said:

@Grenny @Nike-Ajax @Assassin 7 @Roerbaek @Kingtiger @D u k e @hoggydog

Orders for you gents:

I. Enemy: See BN OPORD for ENY Composition of MechBN 431. Enemy is likely to advance along EAoAs 1, 2, 3, and 4. The enemy will likely use mech infantry along EAoAs 1 and 4, with the enemy's fixing force focused on EAoAs 2 and 3. Upon gaining success in either EAoA 1 and 4, the enemy will send their exploitation force, likely consisting of 2x PLTs of T-80Us, to penetrate friendly defenses along the west or eastern flanks, respectively. 

II. Mission: Destroyer Company conducts a deliberate defense in vicinity of (IVO) PL VRV to defeat MechBN 431's ability to conduct offensive operations. On order, conduct a counterattack IVO ARROW to destroy the 431st. 

Commanders Intent: The purpose of this operation is to retain control of terrain IVO HASSELHORST, BERGEN, and WOHLDE. We will execute through a hasty defense IVO PL SL to identify the enemy's composition and disposition, followed by a deliberate defense IVO PL SL to defeat the ability for the 431st to conduct offensive operations. Defeat means the destruction of 6x T-80Us, and 15x BMP-2s to reduce the enemy's effective combat strength to approximately 60%. 

III. Execution:

D1

1. Conduct a leader's reconnaissance of the marked passage point through friendly minefields along RTE BLUE to enable future withdraw.

2. Emplace 6x BPs to facilitate deliberate defense IVO BP D1B.

3. Establish a hasty defense IVO BP D1A to identify composition and disposition of the 431st along EAoA 2

4. Upon Destroyer Company withdraw, establish IVO BP D1B to destroy enemy IVO EAoA 2. 

5. On order, conduct a counter attack IVO ARROW to destroy the 431st. 

D2

1. Emplace 8x BPs to facilitate deliberate defense IVO BP D2B.

2. Establish a hasty defense IVO BP D2A to identify composition and disposition of the 431st along EAoA 3.

3. Upon Destroyer Company withdraw, establish IVO BP D2B to destroy enemy IVO EAoA 3.

4. On order, conduct a counter attack IVO ARROW to destroy the 431st. 

D3

1. Emplace 7x BPs to facilitate deliberate defense IVO BP D3B.

1. Establish a hasty defense IVO BP D3A to identify composition and disposition of the 431st along EAoA 1.

2. Establish a deliberate defense IVO BP D3B to block enemy forces from maneuvering along EAoA 1; turn enemy forces into friendly minefield. 

D4

1. Emplace 8x BPs to facilitate deliberate defense IVO BP D4A.

2. Establish a deliberate defense IVO BP D4A to deny enemy forces the ability to maneuver along EAoA 4. Permission is granted to withdraw under pressure to subsequent BP(s) of PLs choosing.

Recon

1. Establish IVO OP 1 to identify enemy forces maneuvering along EAoA 1 and 2. 

AT PLT

1. Establish IVO BP AT-1 to disrupt enemy maneuverability along EAoA 2 and 3. 

2. Upon Destroyer Company withdraw, establish IVO BP AT-2 to disrupt enemy maneuverability along EAoA 1 and 2. 

3. On order, establish IVO BP AT-3 to disrupt enemy maneuverability along EAoA 3. 

IV. Sustainment: Company Trains will be established IVO LRP 1. Vehicle recoveries will be conducted by self, like, and then recovery assets, in that order. Priority of resupply: AT PLT, D1, D2, D3, D4, Recon.

V. Command and Signal: 

Succession of Command: D6, D1, D2, D3, D4. 

Signal: All call-signs will conduct a radio check on Company Net prior to SP to ensure proper radio communications. 

BN Net: 61000

CO Net: 26000 (Callsign Destroyer 6)

Kanium_04aug19__Defence_at__BERGEN_.pln 153.53 kB · 4 downloads

So to verify, then THIS is the correct scenario we will be running tonight?

7 minutes ago, Kingtiger said:

@MirzayevI want to pre-register indirect fire

D301 HE/SMK 50x200m Attitude 0mils //  At my command 
D302 HE/SMK 50x200m Attitude 800mils//  At my command 

Purpouse to screen my withdrawal from BP D3A

Roger. I'll put them in the plan when I return to the PC.

3 more PRTs @Mirzayev

D303 6149 5858 HE (or ICM if available)  200 x 100m Attitude 400mils // At my command
D304 6104 5877 HE (or ICM if available) 200 x 100m Attitude 2800mils // At my command
D305 6061 5877 HE (or ICM if available) 200 x 100m Attitude 800mils // At my command

Purpouse to destroy or disrupt enemy forces moving along the  3 different roads.

d303d305.jpg

Edited by Kingtiger