BG ANZAC Casual Sunday - 04 AUG 0900GMT

Gibsonm

After the last two weeks of "test and adjust" regarding the time, BG ANZAC is running another Sunday afternoon activity this weekend, but commencing slightly later at 0900 GMT (1900 for East Coast Australia).

This will not be the usual Teach / Discuss followed by Application of the Thursday nights.

This will be more free flowing and similar to the "Ad Hoc" sessions held by others, but at a more "Australian Friendly" timing.

Your Local time: Click on this link for the Local time in your part of the world

Count down: Time remaining until Meeting start

IMPORTANT:  As a serving Officer, I am not allowed to make "public comment" about topics without clearance. This is why my signature block says what it says to cover written comment.

Recorded audio on YouTube = "Public Comment", especially if I were to express a personal opinion (without knowing someone was recording). In addition recording people's voices in Australia is illegal without their permission or a Warrant.

If you want to record a session, ASK! We maybe about fit you in (I maybe able to play the OPFOR, etc.). If you don't ask:

a. Expect me to ask you to remove the YouTube (or other media).

b. Don't be too surprised if you aren't welcomed back.

As always, visitors (apart from one individual) / first timers / spectators are welcome.

Current Standard:  4.157 (so download and install 4.156, then apply the patch)

Given that its "Casual", I don't assume people are coming. If you intend to come please post here or in the Calendar entry, or email me no later than (NLT) 12 noon on the day: Deadline to let me know you are coming

If no one responds, I'll post an entry here cancelling it by NLT 1230.

Anyway we'll see how it goes.

8645220092_f770f85007.jpg

Edited by Gibsonm

It was a fun session, with lots of tricky challenges - great scenario design. On a new map (an African one) which is beautiful, but made for some tricky wayfinding for the AI (those low, spreading African trees have plenty of places to get stuck in) and the busy roadside clutter environments are challenging for the AI to drive past.