4.157 - nice things

Gibsonm

2 minutes ago, inexus said:

I came across this video on youtube. Appear to be very effective

Well just remember that the people trying to sell the system, made the video.

Also a reminder to you about the BG ANZAC activity tomorrow evening Australian Eastern Standard Time

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Gibsonm said:

Well just remember that the people trying to sell the system, made the video.

Also a reminder to you about the BG ANZAC activity tomorrow evening Australian Eastern Standard Time

Yes, the video AND the test setup ...all totaly unbiased! Honest!  😎

Scout teams in 4.1

Seems that every soldier in my scout team carries an AT weapon.

I started with a normal infantry team of 6, then changed unit type to scout team, suddenly they have 6 AT4s.

*Is this a bug or a feature?!*

Also, love the HE modeling! Fire team rendered combat ineffective after AT4 fragments!s1.thumb.jpg.f7ae67c8b04d3d650088595a2227a7e0.jpgs2.thumb.jpg.2c67a29d6b3922ace811f0e70c85eca4.jpg

23 hours ago, munckmb said:

I would really appreciate that!

On 8/3/2019 at 12:42 AM, Vikingo said:

Looking forward to that video El_Chacho! Having a blast with 4.157 but that working/enhanced feature is one of my top wanted ones ^_^

Hello,

My video is up at:

[Vikingo, veo que sos Argentino. Yo tambien!]

Genial el video El_Chacho ! Me subscribi a tu canal. Gracias. Que grande que sos de Argentina. Aguanten los TAMs B| Quizas algun dia podamos jugar online, aun nunca me anime con este gran simulador ^_^

(Great Video. Thanks. Subscribed. Glad to see u are from Argentina. Hurra for the TAMs. Maybe someday we can play online. Never dare to try it with this great sim.)

Edited by Vikingo

2 hours ago, Vikingo said:

Genial el video El_Chacho ! Me subscribi a tu canal. Gracias. Que grande que sos de Argentina. Aguanten los TAMs B| Quizas algun dia podamos jugar online, aun nunca me anime con este gran simulador ^_^

(Great Video. Thanks. Subscribed. Glad to see u are from Argentina. Hurra for the TAMs. Maybe someday we can play online. Never dare to try it with this great sim.)

Thanks, my friend. Let' connect sometime.

nice thing version 4.1 arrived in the UK yesterday 

also nice I'm pleased about the performance on my machine using 1080p i5 7600k @ 4.7 Ghz  16Gb ram Nvidia 1070

SB Pro on SSD the maps are installed on C: drive

Thanks to everyone at Esim

I started to get into this. I've had Steel Beast for years, but been a very casual player firing it up for a little while then moving on to something else. It was obvious that like DCS it would take a serious time commitment to really learn it. I would watch youtube videos from time to time and I really like many of them. Matsimus is definitely on of my favorites when it comes to SB videos, but others have made some nice stuff. I can't wait to start seeing videos using 4.1

I really like the addition of the latest Russian toys. I even went through the trouble of watching some old youtube by ToyguyVT on how to use the mission editor and made a Fulda Gap battle where Russian Armada Tanks and PCs engage American M1s and Bradleys. I'm testing it out and its very enjoyable. Once this is done I'm going to copy what Matsimus did and pit 100 Amradas against 100 M1A2s and see how it plays out. Maybe I'll see if I can break my computer and do something like 600 or more tanks in an engagement.

Is it possible to have Russian or other voices when playing Red? Can infantry hide or be placed inside of buildings?

Edited by db_zero

• Members

The wind speed should be set in the 5...6m/s range, and even then it's mostly, well, a nod. What we would actually need are vegetation models with an entire skeleton that can be animated but that tends to increase CPU load, and it would have been "one feature too many" so we settled for this compromise.