Joystick signals without input on driver seat [RESOLVED]

Dr.Thodt

If a Joystick (or similar input device, e.g. Gamepad) is connected and I switch to the driver seat (F9) the vehicle drives full forward and left without any input. Any input on the device itself or keyboard to prevent dring is ignored. This issue does not occur on any other seat or view. Occurs with any vehilce I've tested.

Pressing Alt+J (center Joystick) has no effect at all.

Another user from the german forum have the same issue so I don't think it depends on my setup. But maybe someone else can also verify this issue?

I've testet with Thrustmaster T 16000M and XBox 360 Controller.

• Members

Yes there has to be something wrong without backwards-compatibility code, evaluating the options file. You don't happen to have a backup of your '%APPDATA%\eSim Games\Steel Beasts\options\std.hkf' file around and could upload it here, do you?

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you mean? Do you ask me, if I have a backup version of the specified file? Then sorry, no.
I can upload the actual file, but i applied already what ssnake wrote and the strange signals are gone.