Single player scenarios 4.1

Haferja

Am i right there are no specific single player scenarions for 4.1 in the package?

I opend an old scenario with the scenario editor and replaced the map. Saved and played it. It seems to work.

Am i right with this procedure?

Thanx

Hafer

Hi, bought this game 1 hour ago after having it on my recon radar for 10 years or so... Been a bit hesitant with the graphics looking a bit dated before but now felt like the right time to step on the bandwagon!

I also noticed that there was a Steel Beasts map of Scania "From Lund to Ystad" and to my amazement I realized that there would actually be a map where I can drive a tank on my backyard! But - so close but no cigar - I can see the tree ridges that are on the western border of that huge map. It ends 1,5 kilometers from where I live - marked with a red cross below ;)

So after that disappointment I am looking for some scenario as well to showcase the german or finnish maps that are updated to the new map standard - can see a rather long list of scenarios, any of them on the new maps?

And finally - as there is LIDAR data down to 1 meter resolution over Sweden now available for free I guess I will have to work on adding my house myself in the future...

spacer.png

• Members

There's the "Sennelager v9" map (compare with the DTED-2 based "Paderborn" map, if you like), "Pahkajärvi", "Niisalo" and possibly one or two other Finnish maps ("Rovajärvi", I think). They are based on LIDAR scan data. I should point out however that our task was to create an engine that is capable of handling such data. Others were kind enough to give us permission to include these examples, but we cannot replace all legacy maps with new LIDAR scans.