License issue [RESOLVED]

DavidZill

Well, just clicking  the link in the email not activates the license. When someone clicks activation link in the email,  web browser opens "Web depot" page, where user actually activates his license and transfers it to the  dongle(or, in case of time-based licenses, to the local virtual container), so from your description it looks like this part was somehow skipped/aborted.

1 minute ago, Jartsev said:

Well, just clicking  the link in the email not activates the license. When someone clicks activation link in the email,  web browser opens "Web depot" page, where user actually activates his license and transfers it to the  dongle(or, in case of time-based licenses, to the local virtual container), so from your description it looks like this part was somehow skipped/aborted.

I did not get no option like that on my machine, I just started clickin' away and it said my license was good to go. How do I get that thing on that dongle?

18 minutes ago, DavidZill said:

I did not get no option like that on my machine, I just started clickin' away and it said my license was good to go. How do I get that thing on that dongle?

This is really strange, and shouldn't happen...  See, the first page of the web depot  just warns you, that new license is going to be activated, so  in the hurry  it may be easy just to assume that license is activated and to close page.  

Think, your ticket is still valid, so  please   make another attempt:

Try to locate that email, and click activation link again. Even better is to copy  link address, and open it in the web browser... Then  follow instructions outlined  by Ssnake in this post: 

-please note, that in your case  web depot interface will be english, and in case of upgrade license you need to select 'CmDongle' option on start page of the web depot.

If this attempt is not successful, please contact sales.