A note on license Activation and Edge.

AKA_Clutter

I have Windows 10 and have stuck with the default browser Edge.  

One way to activate the action is to put the site in to Edge.  It won't activate you license but once you are at the site, you can say Open via Internet Explorer.  There you can change the security settings to low, past the link, activate you license and you are good to go.  I would recommend setting the IE security settings back to Medium-High or High after activation.

AKA_Clutter

• Members

The recommended solution with Internet Explorer would be to add the WebDepot site to the list of "trusted sites" in the browser's settings ... which, right now, won't work because yersterday the web hoster changed (gah) and now it's currently not SSL encrypted.

Once that it is again, however, this is what I would do. If I were to use Internet Explorer.

• Members

I think however that you are referring to the "old Edge" (as mentioned in the Release Notes for version 4.156).

"old Edge" is useless with license activations. But with the 2019 Windows 10 spring update Edge is now based on Chrome, so the old functional restrictions may no longer apply. I haven't tested that however as I'm delaying all my Windows 10 updates (and my personal browser favorite is something entirely different).