Multiplayer and FPS

AKA_Clutter

8 minutes ago, AKA_Clutter said:

I hope to participate in my first online engagement this weekend.  I know that multiplayer sessions in other games (e.g. DCS) can me more taxing on fps.  Is this true for SBProPE?  Should I lowere some o my settings?  Currently getting 45ish fps.

Thanks

Unsure if its convenient, but you are welcome to attend the BG ANZAC session on at 0900 GMT the same "GMT day" as the Kanium event.

That may give you the opportunity to "test and adjust" prior to Kanium, esp. if attending TGIF seems a little intimidating?

Edited by Gibsonm

1 hour ago, TankHunter said:

You should be fine. As far as I've noticed there is no major drop in frames in MP. That said it will depend on what the host's settings are, and if those are significantly greater or lesser than your own settings then there may well be a change in your own performance.

Thanks for the information.  My system isn't "top of the heap" but it isn't at the bottom either.

1 hour ago, Gibsonm said:

Unsure if its convenient, but you are welcome to attend the BG ANZAC session on at 0900 GMT the same "GMT day" as the Kanium event.

That may give you the opportunity to "test and adjust" prior to Kanium, esp. if attending TGIF seems a little intimidating?

Thanks VERY much for the offer.  Being West Coast US time zone, that would be 2 am for me.  I will be resting my little head.  🙂

3 hours ago, TankHunter said:

You should be fine. As far as I've noticed there is no major drop in frames in MP. That said it will depend on what the host's settings are, and if those are significantly greater or lesser than your own settings then there may well be a change in your own performance.

The hosts settings for the Kanium session will be set to Default with ground cover set to 0. 

You will be fine.

Edited by Nike-Ajax