TIS focus question

ht-57

So with 4.1, the tis focus (alt + mouse scroll wheel) - I focus shortly there after it automagically reverts to being blurry unless I keep the alt key depressed.

Is that the way its supposed to function?  If not, what is it that I'm missing?

any assistance is appreciated

ty

11 hours ago, ht-57 said:

So with 4.1, the tis focus (alt + mouse scroll wheel) - I focus shortly there after it automagically reverts to being blurry unless I keep the alt key depressed.

Is that the way its supposed to function?  If not, what is it that I'm missing?

any assistance is appreciated

ty

This not the way how this function is supposed  to work. I cannot reproduce the issue and at this  moment only can suggest to check controls setup, and may be to revert it to defaults, because problem looks like key bindings conflict.

Roger that, 

looking thru the control menu

l’m not seeing anything related

to “tis focus” but perhaps its called something else?

that said I am using a tm warthog

stick, so it probably is a binding 

conflict

@Assassin 7

Tyvm!- It was a controller conflict.

But not with my TM stick. So I wanted to try my track ir last night, initially there were a couple of obvious conflicts which I sorted out.

When I noticed the focus problem I was having- I turned off the track ir and unchecked it on the control menu. but the focus problem persisted, so I ruled out the track ir. I could find nothing that corresponded with tis focus for m1ai's on the menu.

When I restarted sb 2 day with no track ir the problem was gone. Using your advice  I checked the following

5 hours ago, Assassin 7 said:

The lemur focus section works for these vehicles. Just map the lemur auto focus.

and lo, there it was the focus conflict, all because I had the "toggle" enabled on the track ir for the "num backslash" key press. sb.JPG.3249a2623d88622e8f636238dfe51ab4.JPG

Not that you have any answer for it, I would like to state that perhaps in the control menu the "Focus + and -" should be worded differently to reflect that it does in fact control other vehicles?

As I had no clue that this would affect "other" vehicles,  other then whats listed that is. Thanks again for pointing that out.

2 hours ago, ht-57 said:

@Assassin 7

Tyvm!- It was a controller conflict.

But not with my TM stick. So I wanted to try my track ir last night, initially there were a couple of obvious conflicts which I sorted out.

When I noticed the focus problem I was having- I turned off the track ir and unchecked it on the control menu. but the focus problem persisted, so I ruled out the track ir. I could find nothing that corresponded with tis focus for m1ai's on the menu.

When I restarted sb 2 day with no track ir the problem was gone. Using your advice  I checked the following

and lo, there it was the focus conflict, all because I had the "toggle" enabled on the track ir for the "num backslash" key press. sb.JPG.3249a2623d88622e8f636238dfe51ab4.JPG

Not that you have any answer for it, I would like to state that perhaps in the control menu the "Focus + and -" should be worded differently to reflect that it does in fact control other vehicles?

As I had no clue that this would affect "other" vehicles,  other then whats listed that is. Thanks again for pointing that out.

Focus imaging system is the one you need to auto focus

Edited by Assassin 7