Download Manual SB Pro PE 4.1

Txema

Is it possible to download the manual for Steel Beasts Pro PE 4.1?

I guess it is included in the install files, but I would like to read the manual prior to installing the software...

Thanks in advance!

Txema

Hi Ssnake,

Thank you very much for your quick answer!

I can not install SB Pro PE 4.1 in my computer yet, but I would like to start reading the manual soon. That's why I am asking for a way to download it. I would appreciate it very much if I could start reading the manual now, although I will install the software in some days/weeks...

Thanks again for your help!

Txema

11 hours ago, Gibsonm said:

I'm happy to upload a link to my copy.

Just want to confirm that its not a case of you being concerned that someone wants the doco for some other reason without getting the software first?

I guess it wouldnt be a problem anyway. The old manual (which was once new), was always available from the download section:

https://www.steelbeasts.com/files/category/32-documentation/

Hi Ssnake,

Is there any reason for not allowing to download the new PDF manual file?

If I understand it correctly, anybody can download the SB Pro PE 4.1 installer and then install it to get the manual...

Txema

• Members

It seems nonsensical to forbid this but I cannot officially sanction what amounts to a copyright violation.

But if you contact me by email, I suppose I can send you a copy by mail. It's just 1.2 MByte, so it will easily fit an email attachment.