• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Joystick: Warthog Joystick / Throttle Combo

Tank: Leopard 2

Behaviour before installing patch 4.1.5.9 (all versions of SB as I remember)

• TC slews TIM/EMES with joystick: OK
  • TC slews Periscope with joystick: OK
  • TC Cmd ZU with joystick button (H1 > H1U - Trim Switch DX Hat 1 upward) OK
  • TC Cmd Face gun with Joystick button (H1D - Trim Switch DX Hat 1 downward) OK
  • TC Toggle TIM/EMES with joystick button H2 > H2U TMS Up DX 7 OK

Behaviour after patch 4.1.5.9 (first version of SB IMHO)

• TC slews TIM/EMES with joystick: does not work
  • TC slews Periscope with joystick: does not work
  • TC Cmd ZU with joystick button (H1 > H1U - Trim Switch DX Hat 1 upward) does not work
  • TC Cmd Face gun with Joystick button (H1D - Trim Switch DX Hat 1 downward) does not work
  • TC Toggle TIM/EMES with joystick button H2 > H2U TMS Up DX 7 does not work

Update: I know, I should not do it, never ever... anyway (😈) I did it and patched the new (4.1.5.9) patch with the old one (4.1.5.7). All things not working since 4.1.5.9 (see above) work again 🤸‍♂️. Waiting for the sim to crash now 🧨...

brokenMovementKeys.jpg

Edited by Hoover
Update

7 hours ago, Hoover said:

[...]

Update: I know, I should not do it, never ever... anyway (😈) I did it and patched the new (4.1.5.9) patch with the old one (4.1.5.7). All things not working since 4.1.5.9 (see above) work again 🤸‍♂️. Waiting for the sim to crash now 🧨...

[...]

You brave man Hoover! B|  maybe we just need a single file from 4.1.5.7 for get the "old" controls scheme back, but which one? ^_^ (until official fix) Please keep us updated and hope no crashes there! 

21 minutes ago, Vikingo said:

You brave man Hoover! B|  maybe we just need a single file from 4.1.5.7 for get the "old" controls scheme back, but which one? ^_^ (until official fix) Please keep us updated and hope no crashes there! 

Hi Vikingo, reporting 2 hours  in game and still overwater...

2 minutes ago, Dr.Thodt said:

@Hoover What about he bug where the unbuttoned commander could not be steered with the joystick? That bug was in V 4.157.

Hi Doc,

I hope I understand your question "...steered with the joystick?" because this problem is unknown to me (maybe I missed a bug 😎).  I steer all things crawling, running or rolling with a 4-way switch on the throttle. I use the joystick for looking around, slewing TIS, GPS, GAS, Peri... Please take a look at the screenshot below.

SteerUnits.thumb.jpg.3fe04d06ba1d9aeddfbb6f7220101317.jpg

1 hour ago, Dr.Thodt said:

@Hoover What about he bug where the unbuttoned commander could not be steered with the joystick? That bug was in V 4.157. 

5 minutes ago, Toastman said:

Yes , the 4.157 bug was related to the TC unbuttoned view in the Leo2 ,you could not look around using j/stick control . 

Sorry guys, my CPU took a while to recognized the problem. Now I understand it and of course, it still exists.

1 hour ago, Volcano said:

This issue should be fixed in the next patch. Of course if there are any issues after that then it would be best to report them in a new threat specific to the problem.

Muchas gracias Volcano! (many thanks) Great news B| When the patch is up I will test and report back (if problems arise)

8 hours ago, Volcano said:

This issue should be fixed in the next patch. Of course if there are any issues after that then it would be best to report them in a new threat specific to the problem.

Thank you very much fot the soloution!

On 8/17/2019 at 12:00 AM, Volcano said:

Hi,

is there a rough estimation how long it takes till the patch is released? In the current state the game is unplayable for us (me and a couple of friends) because we are on mouse only setups. We try to guess if its best to just wait or go back to the previous version.