Questions

db_zero

I creating some test missions to try out the different weapon systems. How can you change the missile type for the infantry missile teams in the editor? I place a Blue missile team and its the Javelin. I've seen from videos missiles like the Dragon and Milan being used as well as the Sagger and AT4 for the red side .

I'm trying to change the missile from the Javelin to the Milan and any other ATGM availabe for the BLUEFOR but can't figure out how to get this done. I looked at menu selections but doesn't seem to be there. Eventually I want to do the same for infantry SAMs.

Edited by db_zero

On 8/9/2019 at 8:02 AM, db_zero said:

I creating some test missions to try out the different weapon systems. How can you change the missile type for the infantry missile teams in the editor? I place a Blue missile team and its the Javelin. I've seen from videos missiles like the Dragon and Milan being used as well as the Sagger and AT4 for the red side .

I'm trying to change the missile from the Javelin to the Milan and any other ATGM availabe for the BLUEFOR but can't figure out how to get this done. I looked at menu selections but doesn't seem to be there. Eventually I want to do the same for infantry SAMs.

Select the unit and highlight scroll to ammunition check on the rpg and a list will appear giving you a selection from the RPG 7 on...I like the German shoulder fired weapons..