KANIUM SUNDAY - OP FRESEN by SnS

Nike-Ajax

SS_21_50_33.thumb.jpg.471af0c9c482c2a3a623f8bd08fe4bc8.jpg

Nah, not much done by me...just adjusted loadout for the dismounts. So that is still pretty much your scenario. Thanks for setting it up...

Some shots from the day: Drone spotted 2 enemy HIND, we where able to guide R there and succesfully engaged them

Edited by Grenny

4 hours ago, Nike-Ajax said:

Good mission and good turnout - for all the guys who are on the fence about doing MP, just join like @AKA_Clutter and have fun with us 

There is no pressure and obligations other than to have fun and we will help sort you out and get started

I will echo this.  EVERYONE has been very helpful and it has been a LOT of fun.  Was a gunner the first time and then a Tank Commander the second time.  Still have lots to learn, but this is a lot of FUN!!!

And thanks to all for helping me, setting up the scenario, and hosting.

7 hours ago, AKA_Clutter said:

I will echo this.  EVERYONE has been very helpful and it has been a LOT of fun.  Was a gunner the first time and then a Tank Commander the second time.  Still have lots to learn, but this is a lot of FUN!!!

And thanks to all for helping me, setting up the scenario, and hosting.

You being happy and having fun is honestly thanks enough 😊

20 hours ago, Nike-Ajax said:

Good mission and good turnout - for all the guys who are on the fence about doing MP, just join like @AKA_Clutter and have fun with us 

There is no pressure and obligations other than to have fun and we will help sort you out and get started

Thanks - I will try to make it some Sunday :)

I really want to try SbProPE mp out with more than 3 friends ;)