Help needed locating instructional videos [RESOLVED]

ChrisWerb

Hi.

The Googlefu must be weak in me tonight as I have spent about 45 minutes here and on Youtube trying to locate a couple of videos. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction.

1. One posted recently, I think by Grenny, showing the new, wheeled, DShK 12.7mm HMG,  adjustable sights on the MG3, M2HB and Mk19, how to "nudge" support weapons around and the Halfinger vehicle pintle mount.

2. One posted a while back in 4.0 days showing infantry movement, including shooting a rifle mounted GL and engaging with a Pzf-3.

Many thanks

Chris

Failing this, can someone please point me in the direction of any tutorial about the following:

• Infantry movement top down view/manu.
  • How to adjust sights on machineguns (new functionality)
  • How to "nudge" support weapons (new functionality)

Thanks again

Chris

The "nudge" is achieved by pressing the requisite arrow key on the keyboard, from the 3D commander F7 view.

After a moment you'll see a green message in the text box and the weapon platform and operator (ATGMs work too) shuffle about a metre or so in that direction.

It takes time to respond and seems to have a cool-down timer before you can use it again.

Very useful for when your pixeltruppen setup behind a tree!

I haven't really looked at the other stuff yet.

DBoy

I also found the nudge feature in the release notes. If I go to F7 view and use the arrow keys, nothing happens (I've tried it on an M2HB and a Javelin CLU).  I seem to remember there was a "Top down" quasi 3D view for infantry units, but I can't remember how to get to it. For the moment "move here" is working well enough, but it would be nice to have the nudge feature.

Nudge works just fine. It is not instantaneous, you need to give it time. If you are impatient and press arrow key again before completion I'm guessing each key press is taken as new command, resets the timer and you will be in wait time again. Be patient, press arrow key once and wait, it works.

As above - weapon deployed, F7 view, arrow key, wait.

DBoy