Kanium Sunday - Operation Dragon Hunter by Apocalypse

Nike-Ajax

On 8/19/2019 at 11:45 AM, Furia said:

Fantastic. I was waiting for an scenario with the new vehicles. Looks really interesting.

Please a possition for me in a DF 30. If available Beast 14.

By the way there is an error on the text. It says August 18 but I guess you mean Sunday 25th August.

Be ready for a long wait when you run out of rounds cause the wait is even longer then the CV9035DK before the fix 🙄

Like sim breaking long

MD

Edited by Major duck

1 hour ago, Major duck said:

Be ready for a long wait when you run out of rounds cause the wait is even longer then the CV9035DK before the fix 🙄

Like sim breaking long

MD

It is not that bad. I am used to the longer waiting time in the Pizarro for emptying shells. Still both great vehicles that can do a fantastic work.

30 minutes ago, Furia said:

It is not that bad. I am used to the longer waiting time in the Pizarro for emptying shells. Still both great vehicles that can do a fantastic work.

Jep and they can do a lot of damage i made a test scen with 4 30 and 4 90 and they annihilated 3 x T14 in no time at all

Now i know why i don't play IFV besides the INF 😣 if you say that is normal did you empty completely or just to the low rounds warning ?

and i still think 5 mins are way to long for only 20 rounds at a time

MD

Edited by Major duck

@AlphaOneSix @Assassin 7 @Nike-Ajax @Grenny @sjr162

Gents, see the .sce and .pln file below. 

Concept: We will clear terrain IVO Gomahalo and Badme through use of a support-by-fire (SBF) and assault element. We will establish fire superiority with the SBF before launching the assaulting element. The assaulting element will dismount before each objective, and will clear the objectives upon enemy forces being disrupted within each objective. B2 will establish attack-by-fire positions IVO BP B2A to allow Team Crusher to cross IVO FORD 1. B2 will also establish an attack-by-fire position IVO BP2B during the assault on Gomahalo to disrupt enemy reinforcements heading south from Badme.

Send your questions, with Discord being the preferred method. 

Apocalypse_OperationDragonHunter.pln Apocalypse_OperationDragonHunter.sce

1 minute ago, Furia said:

I have downloaded the scenario and launched it check the equipment and ammo of my vehicle and I have found the dismounts have a very strange uniform, These are the ones in the DF30

strenageuniform.thumb.jpg.3fd1147c6cfdae913f9e51fa48e05bb9.jpg

Is this a bug or ....else?

Nope, that is legitimately the camo pattern used by the Belgians in Africa. It was surprisingly effective in the Congo, as it blended into the mud and foliage of the area.

Servus,

nice mission, had my fun. Learnt during the session how to shoot with Spike. Love the 30mm gun of the Piranha. But my dog and I dislike the engine sound.

Thanks for the organization and leading.

Hope to see you next sunday.

cheers

D u k e

SS_22_27_05.jpg

SS_22_27_31.jpg

SS_22_28_03.jpg