4.160 available

Sean

17 hours ago, Vikingo said:

Here says 4.160. Did u check the default installation folder of the patch? Good luck there!

To get the patch to work I first created an empty folder on my Desktop and then directed the patch to dump it's files into the empty folder on the desktop.

I then copied the contents of the folder into the "C:\Program Files\eSim Games" folder . When asked by the computer  if I wished to overwrite existing files with the new files I said overwrite all.

Got 4.160 installed this way.

Edited by Wax Savage

• Moderators

If you still see the old version number when you start SB, then its because the issue that seems to happen is when someone uses "Browse..." button to specify the place where you installed SB, and then the installer will add another "SB Pro PE" on the end of the path.

Example:

"S:\Games\SB Pro PE 4156\SB Pro PE"

(...because I specified that my install was in the folder S:\Games\SB Pro PE 4156)

Just make sure you delete that extra "\SB Pro PE" on the end if you are manually telling it a location where you install is located.