Fantastic crew of Steelbeast - Ever present and cherished

Kelvinize

Hello fellows of Steelbeast and her development and maintenance crew.

I been gone from online and this forum for a long time. Been playing Steelbeast PE PRO on and off though.

Now I´m into the 4.159, fault and optimize searching. That's one part of running the Steelbeast sim I guess.

To help me along I visit this forum to my heart delight. I've been Kelvin and Kelvin_ice here before but now I'm Kelvinize.

I guess its some kind of evolution to "badassness". I'm loosing the thread.... What I wanted to say was I get here and

here are still the names of people I've "known" since 13 years back at least. Its heart warming. Sometimes you leave the

reservation to handle the world and you loose yourself in all sorts of things. Well I'm back in the reservation and to go here

added small bits I lost not knowing. I will be active again. Dedicate time and fiddle with SB PE Pro again. Maybe join some scenario

online and foremost read your posts.

I just wrote this to say hello and celebrate the loyalty and dedication of this Forum and thank eSIM Games for their support and

development to our hearts content.

Kelvin, Kelvin_Ice -> Kelvinize

Edited by Kelvinize

3 hours ago, Kelvinize said:

Hello fellows of Steelbeast and her development and maintenance crew.

I been gone from online and this forum for a long time. Been playing Steelbeast PE PRO on and off though.

Now I´m into the 4.159, fault and optimize searching. That's one part of running the Steelbeast sim I guess.

Welcome back.

BTW make sure you get 4.160:

https://www.esimgames.com/?page_id=1607