Jump to content
scotsgrey2

The Return

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, lerxster said:

Aye... it's been a few years since I've been around too.

 

Pretty sure you trained me and a friend up years ago!

I think l remember that, what was your friend called.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, scotsgrey2 said:

I think l remember that, what was your friend called.

Suvv... If I remember correctly we died horribly in that training/recruitment mission 😁 Happy memories!

 

Just reinstalled SB and getting reacquainted...  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, lerxster said:

Aye... it's been a few years since I've been around too.

 

Pretty sure you trained me and a friend up years ago!

I think l remember that, what was your friend called.

 

2 minutes ago, lerxster said:

Suvv... If I remember correctly we died horribly in that training/recruitment mission 😁 Happy memories!

 

Just reinstalled SB and getting reacquainted...  

I am going to do the same if l can find it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well if you want to shout at me for being consciously incompetent (again) count me in the re-learning curve! 👍

Edited by lerxster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, scotsgrey2 said:

Hi All

 

have not been on here for years, is there anyone that remembers me .

I joined 2003. You were here before? 😉

 

Welcome back!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, IrishHussar said:

Hey you old Sasanach

Hi IrishHussar,

I know this was not meant for me, but I could not resist looking up Sasanach in the free dictionary.😄

 

Found  this

"A Scottish word for an English person or a Highlander’s word for a Lowland Scot. "

 

On 9/10/2019 at 8:37 PM, scotsgrey2 said:

Hi All 

 

have not been on here for years, is there anyone that remembers me .

Welcome scotsgrey2 ☺️

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/10/2019 at 7:37 PM, scotsgrey2 said:

Hi All

 

have not been on here for years, is there anyone that remembers me .

Where you been hiding?

 

2 hours ago, scotsgrey2 said:

Nearly died two years ago, l have had a triple heart bypass

Guess that answers that then :)

 

Think @daskal lurks around here.

 

Billy vanished off the face of the earth.

Chuikov was banned, permanently.

@ChanceBS went off sailing.

Fidel & Shady, I dunno.

 

I can't remember anyone else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2019 at 4:47 PM, scotsgrey2 said:

Nearly died two years ago, l have had a triple heart bypass

Congrats on surviving! That's a rough ride!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...