Wrong camo scheme on M113A2 [RESOLVED]

Toastman

I dont know if this has been reported , but the M113A2 has the incorrect current euro tri-colour scheme and not the 80's vintage Merdc like the matching IPM1 Abrams.

I love creating mid 1980's themed single player scenarios and a vehicle with the wrong camo just stick out like a sore thumb !?!! :)

2 hours ago, Toastman said:

I dont know if this has been reported , but the M113A2 has the incorrect current euro tri-colour scheme and not the 80's vintage Merdc like the matching IPM1 Abrams.

I love creating mid 1980's themed single player scenarios and a vehicle with the wrong camo just stick out like a sore thumb !?!! :)

Sorry, but I'd like to ask which 'camouflage scheme' is enabled via 'Options' drop-down menu in the Mission Editor, and do you have  any modded textures for M113A2 in the folder My Documents\eSim Games\Steel Beasts\mods\textures\woodland\us 1980?

With 'US 1980' camo scheme selected  US M113A2 should  have MERDC camo,  but note that  default  selection for the Blue party is 'US 1990',  which will result in  CARC 3-color camo for M113A2 and MERDC  camo for IPM1.