How to make the game show tank crews? [RESOLVED]

WheresUncleSam

I have tried the game, and I see the tank is empty when I am in a game session(no crews sitting on seats!). In some youtube videos, there are no crews inside of the tank, but in other videos, I can see other crews inside of the tank. How can I make so the crews show up?                                                    

First of all, as already was mentioned, not all vehicles have  crew visualized. Then,  even if vehicle have crew, some it's positions  may not have crew members  visually  present: for example M1-series and Leo-2 do not have   visual models  for  gunners. And if you are occupying some crew position 'outfitted' with 3D crew model, then this model would not be rendered  because otherwise it may prevent you from accessing certain clickable controls or indicators.

• Members
3 hours ago, WheresUncleSam said:

i was using the 9 dollars one month version, the cheapest one on the store page

...that's just the license type, not the program version. In the Main Menu, it would be shown in the upper right hand corner, e.g. "Steel Beasts Pro PE 4.161".

4 hours ago, Jartsev said:

First of all, as already was mentioned, not all vehicles have  crew visualized. Then,  if vehicle have crew, some its positions  may not have crew members  visually  present: for example M1-series and Leo-2 do not have   visual models  for  gunners. And if you are occupying some crew position 'outfitted' with 3D crew model, then this model would not be rendered  because otherwise it may prevent you from accessing certain clickable controls or indicators.

I am sorry that English is not my first language. Are you saying that if I am a gunner in a Leopard2A4, I cant see myself but I can still see loader and TC right? My situation was I could not see other people in a tank...

1 hour ago, WheresUncleSam said:

I am sorry that English is not my first language.

Same here ;)

Are you saying that if I am a gunner in a Leopard2A4, I cant see myself but I can still see loader and TC right? My situation was I could not see other people in a tank...

Yes. Speaking of Leo-2, if you are at gunners's position, then you should be able to see TC behind you, while gunner and loader will not be rendered. But this is valid only for situations, if TC  is not disabled by  maker of scenario, or not  incapacitated by enemy fire, so if you  can't see TC while playing  gunner's tutorials for Leo-2- that's perfectly ok, because there is no TC in the tank  in the most of those  scenarios.