Map Editor nation codes - RESOLVED!

Wax Savage

4 hours ago, DarkAngel said:

In 4.1 the nation list lists the full name of the nation.

YO... DARKANGEL,

I looked in the new paper manual released with 4.159. I find no mention of the two letter codes or what country correlates to the codes. What page are you looking at?

• Wax Savage changed the title to Map Editor Camoflage scheme nation codes - SOLVED!!
28 minutes ago, Wax Savage said:

YO... DARKANGEL,

I looked in the new paper manual released with 4.159. I find no mention of the two letter codes or what country correlates to the codes. What page are you looking at?

The camouflage list in the mission editor has the full name of the country along with the country code.

• Wax Savage changed the title to Map Editor nation codes - RESOLVED! codes-pdf attached
9 hours ago, DarkAngel said:

Yes, Thanks Rotar that is what I was trying to say.

Hi DarkAngel and Rotar,

fellows.., I am getting too old! You are so-o-o right. The new SB 4.159 and up version has both the two letter county code AND the full country name listed in the Mission Editor.

Just as you told me.

Turns out I was looking at the ver. 4.023 (which does not display the full country name) and thought I was looking at the updated 4.161 when I posted my question.

I apologize to everyone for posting this topic. I have been flipping between vers. 4.161, 4.023 and 1.226 so often while trying work on legacy scenarios, well..   

Country Codes for Camo Schemes.pdf

• Wax Savage changed the title to Map Editor nation codes - RESOLVED!