Medina Ridge

stormrider_sp

Nobody here seems to have primary sources. 

I can tell you with 100% confidence that Medina ridge was an incident where some infantry fired rpgs over a hill at a few tanks and caused a friendly fire incident and America retreated to Safwan, where an Iraqi General told them to leave and this ended the war. As an aside, the ceasefire document that ended the gulf war is literally nonexistent. 

At 73 easting the Iraqi troops were sitting outside their tanks without clothes on and America destroyed them, and then an American officer made a deal with the Iraqis to kill another officer in an ambush at PL Bullet.

Obviously absolutely none of this is in the official history but nobody on this website was in the gulf war either. 

39 minutes ago, ingrahammark7 said:

Obviously absolutely none of this is in the official history but nobody on this website was in the gulf war either. 

Says who?

I enlisted in 1981.

I wasn't there but your statement is up there in the "mother of all assumptions" sweep stakes.

Edited by Gibsonm

"There were shit loads of targets on that reverse slope, eventually they would run out of ready ammo."
This is why God created logistics, replenishment drills, and remfs...

"but nobody on this website was in the gulf war either. "
Does hunting Scuds count?