I need help... with modern Russian ORBATS

Nike-Ajax

Hey All

I need - if anyone has it - some unclassified data on modern russian ORBATs on BDE and BTN level for mechanized and armored units

I could probably find some data myself, but no need to waste time and energy if anyone has the data already.

Thanks for any help in advance 😁

On 11/14/2019 at 12:10 AM, Nike-Ajax said:

Hey All

I need - if anyone has it - some unclassified data on modern russian ORBATs on BDE and BTN level for mechanized and armored units

I could probably find some data myself, but no need to waste time and energy if anyone has the data already.

Thanks for any help in advance 😁

Hi there

so one of my jobs at work is entering ORBATS into our Simulation system. Again to get around classified ORBATS and the fact that it is not known  who the next adversary is we use GENFOR templates. These are available for all forms of conflict from High intensity right down to terrorist cells. I might add that the templates used are mandated by NATO so they are quite comprehensive. 
If you were to give me an idea of what type and level of enemy you would like I can see what I can do to help.

So having a quick look on the internet I found the following "Unclassified" document which backs up my earlier post.
https://wss.apan.org/3084/Decisive Action Training Environment/DATE_3.0.pdf

I have not drilled down into all the detail but if the actual vehicle types and quantities aren't listed I can help with that.

The document would also help with setting the actual scenario narratives.

Edited by IrishHussar