Conditional embark routes problem [RESOLVED]

Colebrook

Im using the generic "this" option,im not using a specific callsing. And the condition is a trigger, that should apply to all units. Shouldn't it work with that?. The weird thing is that I'm almost sure it was working when I tested the mission few days ago.

Edited by Colebrook

Ok... I was  able to reproduce the problem, but there is one important catch. This happens only if  user attempts to copy-paste route or a route chain  during  execution phase, e.g. a phase where creation of conditioned routes is not possible- this is why copied conditioned routes  doesn't work in such case.

5 hours ago, Colebrook said:

So are you going to fix that to work also during game execution phase?,or is supposed to be disabled?

This is how it supposed to work; creation of conditioned routes(this includes copy-pasting of existing conditioned routes) is allowed  only in the mission editor or during  planning phase. 

The copy-paste thing works during the game phase if you do it on a waypoint or another route. That is why I reported, because makes no sense that one works and not the other.

I think that the conditional routes  working during the game phase could be useful especially in big missions. I will ask in the wishlist thread, maybe I'm lucky 😁

Edited by Colebrook