Kyoat [RESOLVED]

Kyoat

i have down loaded the latest SBP and the map package installer i have activated my licence ( two days old ) SB opens how ever im not able to use the editor  map or mission  even the select button wont select  all the choices are greyed out  what have i done wrong ? or what have i not done ?

Hmmm... Judging by  your screenshots:

1) 'Query map' inactive button- likely SB Pro Maps Download Manager (SB Pro Map Tools v19) is not installed. Please check this, and, if my assumption is correct you  can can get installer here: SB Pro Map Tools v.19

2) Grayed out buttons in the map editor. It looks like that you are trying to edit  map  with 'Published' status,  e.g. read-only. You need to create a  copy of such map: open   'File' menu in the  Map Editor, then  select 'Save map package" and finally choose how to save- "Save as new  base package" or 'Save as new delta package'. This would allow you to make alternations to the map, and then you are done, you need to 'Publish' map('File'>'Publish map')- this would allow you to use edited copy  in offline and network sessions. Since handling of maps changed dramatically in v.4.1, I suggest to check chapter 17 'Map editor'  for more information.

• 3 months later...