Civilian casualty question...

oscar

Hey guys. I’m working in a couple of interesting scenarios at the moment and to spice things up I’m adding non combatants. The thing is I want the mission to end when you kill a civilian. Most things I got figured out. But instead of failing the mission is you kill a civie and designating every single Callsign in event, trigger and condition department, I like to know how to tell the editor to just let the mission fail if any of the purple non combatants are killed. Its would save me a lot of time since I want to add a certain amount or non combatants. And it would be a total pain in the ass to set every single unit in the controll logic if killed..

37 minutes ago, Lumituisku said:

You could use event on green (civ) side that if their force becomes less than it is...   mission ends.  

Yes but in the events you cant really set blue, green, or purple. Its all based on individual callsigns. Only box that has side colors is in the bottom to set enemy, neutrallity or friendly. Wonder if j can trigger the event to make them hostile when shoot purple. There should be an option to set sides in the editor also. But cant seem to find it. 

I also tried to make a purple event and setting it to : Destroyed friendly forces anywhere > 1 and tied it into a blue mission end. I was hoping that if I killed a civilian it would trigger a mission end. But it doesn’t seem to work. 

Edited by oscar