TGIF: scenario list, discussion, and house rules

Volcano

27 minutes ago, IrishHussar said:

Hi 

its probably posted somewhere but difficult to to  find at the moment hence the questions. Do you have an assembly time and on what TS channel please??

Refer the post above this yours for the channel. ;)

In terms of timings, they use a US time zone as opposed to GMT so it tends to move (esp. as you move onto BST, they and we move off Daylight Saving, etc.).

This week for me is 1300 (0200 GMT).

Next week it will be 1200 (0200 GMT).

Perhaps (if still interested) arrive at 0100 GMT and confirm?

Edited by Gibsonm

5 hours ago, Gibsonm said:

I'm pretty sure we covered this yesterday too during our extended Tech Support session.

TGIF / BG ANZAC / Ad Hoc = on SB's TS server (yes the one we used yesterday).

Kanium on their SB Server (details provided yesterday and that the start of most / all of their event posts). :)

Thanks again mate! 🙂

Just a couple of notes when you revise the mission we played today (just in case you forget the points you and others raised):

1. Add dismounted medics to the ambulances.

2. List the types of T-72 and BMP to the briefing to assist when choosing the reinforcement pool.

• Moderators

17 APR scenario:

TGIF Watan Saraf Ekhlas V8 4163

(We will give this one more try - didn't have 14 last week so we played a smaller scenario. If not enough this week then we will play a smaller one again.)

SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS:

• Draft? Yes.
  • Random CO selection? Yes 3x, (Blue & Green vs. Red).
  • Minimum # players: 14-16 (ideal is B:8, R:5, G:3)

NOTES:

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Volcano said:

Apologies on dropping the ball on announcing the scenario last week -- I was knee deep in a new-PC-migration. Such a headache, I am only just now done with that now. Next time I am just going to throw the PC in the trash and walk away when its new computer time.  ;)

Or buy a Mac with its built in "Migration Assistant" (join the boxes with two cables and go and get a coffee while everything transfers). :)

• Moderators

8 MAY scenario:

Relief to Defense 01-multiparty-smaller-4163-OMU

SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS:

• Draft? Yes.
  • Random CO selection? Yes. 3x COs, US & DE vs. OPFOR.
  • Minimum # players: 12 (FMU for less players), US: 4; DE: 2; OPFOR: 6

NOTES:

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Gibsonm said:

Or buy a Mac with its built in "Migration Assistant" (join the boxes with two cables and go and get a coffee while everything transfers). :)

A Windows migration assistant would be nice. 2020 and we can't just plug something into two PCs and and it handles most of the work -- we are supposed to be flying around in jet cars by now! 😎

4 hours ago, Bond_Villian said:

Nice. If we play Valley of Tears you will probably have the chance to command more than a platoon, its a big one.

Sounds good. At the moment I've been playing the Sinai operation, so I think I can  handle something that size.