Laser first/last return

Haferja

54 minutes ago, Haferja said:

The key "toggle laser return" doesnt work for me. Even if i map it to jostick or other key.

It`s alway LAST RETURN .. (%&/$RBG .. 😉

(LEO2 A5)

Hafer

In order to replicate 2-way  switch utilized to 'fire'  LRF on the real vehicle, 1st return lase is  hard-coded to Joystick button #4(note- there is no such hotkey for keyboard/mouse),  and  'Toggle  laser return: first/last' hotkey have no effect in particular case. Obviously this may be  not the most optimal implementation,, and probably we need to consider some changes in this area...

2 hours ago, Colebrook said:

You dont have  2 way switch on a leo, that is for m1.

LRF trigger is a 2-way switch(may be 'rocker switch' would be a more precise term); if pressed outwards, it fires laser with  last return logic, and if pressed inwards-  laser is fired with 1st return logic.

The command for first lase return on leo is "Alt. range", and you can define any key you want(not  necessarily Joy button 4). Unless it was changed in the last patch without putting it on the release notes.

Gah, my bad. Indeed its an 'Alt.range'. Still  this just proofs how non-descriptive and confusing  wording for this entry is...

• Members
3 hours ago, Jartsev said:

LRF trigger is a 2-way switch(may be 'rocker switch' would be a more precise term); if pressed outwards, it fires laser with  last return logic, and if pressed inwards-  laser is fired with 1st return logic.

On Leo 2A5+, yes. The 2A4 has only last return logic, and in Leo 1A5 pressing inwards activates battlesight.