Insert Disk 1?

Michael Ramsey

• Moderators

Assuming this is happening while you are running the installer, then the problem is likely that one of the parts of the installer didn't download correctly. So, to be sure, you should download again (also it doesn't necessarily mean its the first or second part either).

But if you see it somewhere else, not in the installer, then its something else...

I encountered the same problem. It turned out that when I directed the download for part one, the other parts didn’t follow. 

I made the assumption that if I instructed the first download to go to a specified location then all the other parts would do the same but that was not the case. 
Finally I just allowed Windows to download everything to its predetermined location and when everything was downloaded I cut and pasted it all into a temp folder. 

The executable looks for all its parts in its location, if there are any in a different location it asks you to install disk 1 etc.