Grantiger Löwe 2012 15th of February

3 minutes ago, Gladiator(911) said:

We can use the PzBtl 911 TS

And Assassin 7 can be the HOST. Would be nice :) 

OK happy for him to host - I was just suggesting he wasn’t the only one who could.

In terms of the PzBtl 911 TS channel, my login used to use “steelbeasts.org“ and this no longer resolves.

Have you changed the details?

In addition you used to need to login with a user name and password and I’m unsure if men are still current, if “steelbeasts.org“ is no longer correct.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, Gladiator(911) said:

TS name:   ts.steelbeasts.org

psw:   kettenpolster

Thanks.

I was able to connect, but unfortunately its now the same as the Kanium TS server and requiring a newer version of TS than I can run on my Mac while I’m deployed.

The Mac connects back to my PC at home that is the machine with SB on it. But I need to use TS on the Mac to send / receive in a given session.

Accordingly, just like Kanium sessions, I’ll have to miss this one too until I get home if you use the 911 TS server, as planned (whenever that is going to be).

eSim’s TS server remains fine. If you changed you mind and used the eSim TS server I can still play.

If not, hope it goes well.

Edited by Gibsonm

SITUATION REPORT:

RED:

Yesterday RED was attacking with a reinforced MechInfBtn (BMP3 & T90). BLUE was in a delay and destroyed around 60% of the RED reinforced Btn. The strength of RED might be 40% or lower. Because of the heavy losses, RED is now in the defense.

Another MechInfBtn is already on the way from the north. But they need around 2-3 hours until they will arrive WIETZENDORF.

BLUE:

The Tank-Brigade 12 is in the area of BERGEN since 2 days and delayed the yesterdays attack successfully. BLUE had only a few losses ( 2 Marder & 1 Leopard)

The fact that RED lost its momentum of attack, the Brig.Commander is planning a counter attack with a reinforced InfBtn ( PzGrenBtl 122 reinforced with a tank company of the PzBtl 104).

One more tank company ("PETROLEUM") will following the attack as reserve of the Btn.

Own scouts ("NOTAR") are already at the SL and reconnoiter to the north-east.

The communications intelligence (FmBtl 4) reported a few movements in the area of HÖLLENBERG-FUHRBERG.

The Btn Commander of the InfBtn 122 (PzGrenBtl 122)  is planning the main efford "LAWINE" with 3 Inf Companies in the centre of the zone of action along SINNBERG-BRÜGGEBERG-HAKENBERG-LANGEMANNSHOF.

For the attack to the ZZ (intermediate objective) in the area of KULENBERG - BORNBERG, he is planning a flank attack "VULKAN" by the 4. tank company of the TankBtn 104 (PzBtl 104).

After the ZZ has been taken, the tank company stays on the right side of the zone of action.

2 Engineer Troops ("ROSENHOLZ") will support the attack with a mine-clearance tank (Wisent AEV) and a bridge-layer (BIBER). 

Ammuntion supply ("BÜFFEL") will be available when the ZZ has been taken. (VVD1 , VVD 2 , VVD 3)

Orders for the mixed 4. TankCompany:

Call Sign "QUARTAL"

- is attacking immediately to SL

- crossing SL by order

- taking of the battle postion 2 (S2) at SECHSSTÜCKERBERG - UETZER BRUCH as fast as possible

- attack to ZZ over FUHRBERG - SCHWARZENBERG by order

- after the arrival of the ZZ, you will attack in coorporation with the 4. InfComp/122 ("FENNEK") to battle posion 4 (S4) near WARDBÖHMEN - HOOPE by order. You'll take postion on the right half of the BP 4.

- attack to battle postion 6 (S6) in coorporation with the 4. InfComp/122. You'll take postion on the right half of the BP 6.

- attack to OBJ close to the right part of the zone of action.

- taking of the battle postion 10 (S10) at the eastern part of the OBJ and observe to the north east.

Artillery:

3x3 tubes HE, SMOKE, Bomblet

Call Signs:

BrigCommander 12 - "ZINNFUSS"

BtnCommander 122 - "BEDUINE"

2./122 - "HALBMOND"

3./122 - "KALIF"

4./122 - "FENNEK"

BtnCommander 104 - "RUFMORD"

3./104 - "PETROLEUM"

4./104 - "QUARTAL"

3./RecBtn 8 - "NOTAR"

2. EngBtn 4 - "ROSENHOLZ"

SS_14_02_57.thumb.jpg.f5aca6efeffff4f2409d50bce8457e5f.jpgSS_14_03_41.thumb.jpg.d361da40d7fbaa055323cc6eefeeb79b.jpg

SS_14_03_46.thumb.jpg.cb8cacdfc21b7099fabf73a7ef403111.jpg

SS_14_03_06.thumb.jpg.fc214d94dc9c972f7de0724c65ba49f5.jpg

SS_14_03_13.thumb.jpg.c9117a1a03729a51c81c307d5069b0a7.jpgSS_14_03_19.thumb.jpg.74a11d672466a5e5910260f8710ffbb9.jpgSS_14_03_22.thumb.jpg.3cb4596d660ab99d77a24af2881b6cd2.jpgSS_14_03_24.thumb.jpg.1e15a4c0f73534a28eae7ba38a5d1bca.jpgSS_14_03_27.thumb.jpg.23e0986fe478bf4dc6b7c4721ae1ec4a.jpg

Edited by Gladiator(911)

1 hour ago, Gladiator(911) said:

We can try the simple SB com TS like we used in the past, if it's this one you was talking about.

Its not a case of simple vs complex.

I can not connect to the version of the software that 911 runs.

I can connect to the version of the software that eSim runs.

54 minutes ago, Gladiator(911) said:

Oh ok, i got it. Well, then i dont know what to do. I dont know how to connect to the eSim TS. Dont know the passwords etc.

The easiest way to connect (I don't recall the IP address off hand) is to go here: https://www.steelbeasts.com/online_play.html/ and click in the top right hand corner. That will start TS and take you to their server.

They don't have any passwords.

12 hours ago, Gibsonm said:

The easiest way to connect (I don't recall the IP address off hand) is to go here: https://www.steelbeasts.com/online_play.html/ and click in the top right hand corner. That will start TS and take you to their server.

They don't have any passwords.

Thats what I was talking about. The SteelbeastsCom TS Server. I already added it. There are only a few channels. Then you would have to add a few more channels for the CO, Alfa, Bravo and Charlie Plt , maybe also for Delta

14 hours ago, Gibsonm said:

FINAL INFORMATIONS:

Server-HOST Assassin 7 

TS: Steelbeasts.com Teamspeak Server 

I will send Assassin7 the scenario to add it on the Server.

Map: "Schwarmstedt Bergen Munster"

Add it into your Map-"packages"

Please DOWNLOAD the map here before! It's a BIG file!

or here from the 911 Downloads: https://forum.steelbeasts.org/downloads/file/40-schwarmstedt-bergen-munster-eimke/  (with only 189MB)

Schwarmstedt_Bergen_Soltau_[autocreated_base].rar

Edited by Gladiator(911)

3 minutes ago, Gladiator(911) said:

Server-HOST Assassin 7 

Map: The latest "Swarmstedt Bergen Munster"

Nicely done map, including Munster-Süd and the Rheinmetal range in Unterlüß. Splendid!!

1 hour ago, Gladiator(911) said:

Server-HOST Assassin 7 

Map: "Schwarmstedt Bergen Munster"

Add it into your Map-"packages"

Please DOWNLOAD the map here before! It's a BIG file!

or here from the 911 Downloads: https://forum.steelbeasts.org/downloads/file/40-schwarmstedt-bergen-munster-eimke/  (with only 189MB)

Schwarmstedt_Bergen_Soltau_[autocreated_base].rar 480.13 MB · 0 downloads

Don't forget to download the actual map!

The Map file from your SB.Com Download thread, is not the actual map! Please use the map from 911 Download threat or use my download link!

Edited by Gladiator(911)