911 RATTENFALLE Friday 07th of February 1900 GMT

Abraxas

If anybody is interested in fighting RATTENFALLE (Leo2A5-M2A2) on Friday 07th of February at 1900 GMT, please join us!

A platoon Leo2A5:

A (PltLdr)

A1

A2 (SecLdr)

A3

M2A2 section:

B2 (SecLdr)

B3

PzBtl 911(v):  www.steelbeasts.org

TeamSpeak3: ts.steelbeasts.org

password: kettenpolster

Situation and order can be read in the download.

Everybody is welcome! You can talk in English or German!

See you!

Edited by Abraxas

8 hours ago, Abraxas said:

TeamSpeak3: ts.steelbeasts.org

Afraid I can’t (just like the recent Kanium and Gladiator sessions) because the machine I deployed with can’t connect to your (or their) TS server.

If you used the eSim TS Server, I can certainly be there.

Edited by Gibsonm

On 2/5/2020 at 8:39 PM, Gibsonm said:

Afraid I can’t (just like the recent Kanium and Gladiator sessions) because the machine I deployed with can’t connect to your (or their) TS server.

If you used the eSim TS Server, I can certainly be there.

This sound very odd. Can you provide more information on this? The minimal needed client version is 3.3.0 which was released in june 2019. the actual release is version 3.3.2 (3.5.0 if you use the beta branch). Or don't you get a connection at all? Have you tried to ping the adress and get a proper ip adress?

Edit: Just read your post in the other thread . So, what is the actual TS version you are using?

Edited by Dr.Thodt

My Mac is running OS X 10.11.6

The Mac is running Teamspeak is 3.1.10

eSim Teamspeak server is 3.3.0

This works:

1630816644_ScreenShot2020-02-08at18_37_19.thumb.png.3752f85fdf80a77129cd0f9bb2e8290d.png

Attempting to connect to PzBtl 911 (or Kanium) results in:

350490932_ScreenShot2020-02-08at18_39_22.thumb.png.f5a2c9c486f4b74acf6750dc47a3a902.png

If I were to attempt to update the client to 3.3.2 (the current Mac version) that will not work unless I upgrade the OS on the machine.

That requires a multi gigabyte download over a 4G dongle and subsequent upgrades of email clients and numerous other applications (i.e. that is not a viable option while I’m deployed).

When I get home and can use my Windows 10 machine all will be well - but I have no idea as to when that will be.

Accordingly, I can’t participate in either PzBtl 911 or Kanium sessions that use your respective internal TS servers. I can participate in BG ANZAC activities and TGIF and anything else run that uses the eSim TS server.

Edited by Gibsonm