Michael Ramsey

Slow M60,s ?

To be fair, that is an M60T.  It's got new tracks, new transmission, and an engine with 250 more horsepower than the M60A3 TTS modeled in ProPE.

44 minutes ago, Michael Ramsey said:

After having played the M60A3 in the sim, I have to honest, its about right

Mostly, yes.  I've been complaining to @Ssnake for a while, however, that the loader should *NOT* be switching the stabilization off at any point while reloading on the move.  It may be something that's in the manual, but I previously got in touch with some M60 crewman and all of them basically said it was something never done in training or in combat.  One, IIRC, commented that if his loader hit that switch he'd smack him.  Curious to hear your input on that.

I also keep hoping some day we'll get the M60A3 Passive so we can have a pre-TIS/TTS tank for Blue.

Edited by Maj.Hans

When the Magach 7 was accepted into service, in the winter of 1989/1990, there were many complaints about its mobility in the Lebanese mud with all that extra armor, especially when attached with a mine roller. The Merkava's 900 hp engine was then quickly adopted instead of the original 750 hp. It helped, but the Magach 7 was still less agile than the lighter armored (ERA) Magach 6 versions.

Looks like they did a much better job with the Sabra.