'Revived' vehicles bug

Bond_Villian

Yes, its being looked at.   Initial tests by Volcano were also unable to reproduce this bug.  We had people drop and rejoin multiple times(way more than normal), and ownership of those vehicles changed many times, sometimes with said people.  We are thinking that the bug is in there somewhere, which as you can imagine is not easy to test.

We can avoid MP scenario's that depend heavily on repair zones for now, or try to avoid giving repaired vehicles to people who we know are having network issues, while playing them.

• Moderators

So yeah, I ran several tests, both offline and online, with the Shot Kal reviving. Revived normal kills, and turret popped kills, and it worked properly every time (could traverse the turret and fire the gun).

So, very strange, I was in the session and saw the issue, and thought it would be easy to reproduce but couldn't.  If someone can make a test that shows it, then please post i here.

(Otherwise, it could have been due to the frequent starting and stopping and joining that happened at the start of the session.)