Copenhagen Games 2020

Nike-Ajax

All right gentle- and not so gentle men....

It looks like we finally are where we can make the announcement: @KKnispel and I will be running a 4-day Steel Beasts session at Copenhagen Games 2020 - so much like we did last year.

Thank you to @Ssnake for making it happen.

This will not be a Kanium event as such, but regardless and naturally any and all people from the whole community that are there are more than welcome to say hello if they feel so inclined.

Moreover if any Steelbeasts players are in the geographical vicinity, then we could certainly use 1 or 2 good men for one or more days. Any interest then direct it to me directly please.

Feel free to spread the news.

It runs from the 8´th to the 11´th of april so in about a month.

This is the event:

image.thumb.png.95b131848d2d9e23a6b158f9956a9e54.png

And the link:

COPENHAGEN GAMES

Edited by Nike-Ajax

14 hours ago, ChrisWerb said:

I hope you don't end up playing in hazmat suits (although that may be a bit of a "thing" for some less conventional Danes already :) )

Well ....

As a Bouncer I have actually done security at a Fetish Party in Copenhagen ... that was ... interesting ... 😶

However sadly then the Corona Virus have far from run its course, and obviously data from China and Iran are wildly inaccurate if not outright huge lies.

So ...

We listen to what the authorities say, and in continuation of that what the arrangers of the event does. 

Until told otherwise we shall do the event, using sound judgement and obvious easy preventive measures including good hygiene - fingers and toes crossed.

image.thumb.png.b9b8e91f6720202432938106fe2272eb.png

Edited by Nike-Ajax

15 hours ago, ChrisWerb said:

I hope you don't end up playing in hazmat suits (although that may be a bit of a "thing" for some less conventional Danes already :) )

Corona virus or not i am going to the tiger day event at bovington.

Anybody got a spare hazmat suit. LoL

• 1 month later...

SO ....

In case anybody wondered: 

It was cancelled due to COVID-19.

But - and its a BIG butt - We have something VERY interesting and dare I say hoooge coming up soon which involves the community a lot more than this would have.

More to follow... 😉

On 4/19/2020 at 11:16 PM, Gibsonm said:

Well pretty sure I can spt the "social distancing" requirement from here if you still need it.

Hi Mark

We have so many moving parts in the upcoming project, that I have stopped counting. Right now we are for a number of reasons keeping the cards close to our bodies, but for sure I would like to have the option of taking you up on that when and if it might become relevant?

7 hours ago, Nike-Ajax said:

Hi Mark

We have so many moving parts in the upcoming project, that I have stopped counting. Right now we are for a number of reasons keeping the cards close to our bodies, but for sure I would like to have the option of taking you up on that when and if it might become relevant?

I'm not what the question to me was there, however ...

When / if it gets beyond the embryonic stage and you can actually do some planning then please let me know if I can help.

Edited by Gibsonm

• 1 year later...

The Copenhagen games are always fascinating... I remember with my friends we used to get together and play. But after the pandemic came, we stopped getting together. Now we mostly play online games online. Of course, it is not as attractive as the Copenhagen games, but it suits us fine during the pandemic. In addition, we earn money by completing various tasks and leveling up. This is the last time I found such games on the platform https://partnersinfire.com/passion-fire-2/gaming/apps-that-pay-you-to-play-games/. Now I have passed all the games and am looking to make money in online games or applications.

Edited by RandyA1983