coax and mounted weapon are indstructible

jppsx

i did some test shooting whit a bmp-2 using 3ubr8 bp apds-t ammo and a cv-9040c using slpprj 90/lk 05 ammo , Marder coax is indestructible(will auto repair after 6 or 9 second ) i dont know if other tank have the issue i did not tested any other, tow launcher on m966 is indestructible , m113g3 dk tow launcher is also indestructible , all m113 variant have indestructible m2hb (note i did not test other weapon mount like mg3 or grenade launcher ) , i noticed in the aar that m2hb and tow launcher seam to be invisible object i did hit those many time in game but in aar there no hit marked on those  .

there probably lot more vehicle whit those issue i did not test every vehicle in the games or weapon mount ,every vehicle probably need to be tested ,
i hope this was enough clear

if you need more information/question plz specify .

just tested t-72 b1 1984 have same problem as marder coax auto repair after 6 or 9 second , i  suppose that all tank have coax auto repair after been destroyed since it on same code line as coax over heat .

Edited by jppsx

also found all t-72 version that are playable have invulnerable .50 mg , same for all m1 Abram version have m2hb .50 invulnerable , t90 .50 mg will take damage and repair after 5 mint (I guess that the normal expected behaviour ? ) , m60a3 tts .50 mg will take damage normally and repair after 5 mint

Edited by jppsx

• Moderators

The short answer is -- it depends on the vehicle.  Since there are over 200 vehicles in SB, unfortunately some of them are more or less detailed, simply because of the time between when the models were created. Example - Jaguar or Wiesel vs. the DF30. We try to stick to a strict level of standards, but most of these types of things revolve around the fact that a model might have been made before a feature was available. That said, when a model is updated, we always try to bring it up to the current level of detail.

(So yes, this is a known issue.)