SB binge play

RedWardancer

By now, some of us if not most or all, are restricted to our homes due to our jobs being shut down being non-essentials.  My status has changed just this afternoon.

Just wondering who's been playing SB nearly non-stop as if life is about to come to an end?  I can tell you fellow Treadheads that I now have LOTS of time for map conversions, game playing, and scenario designing!  

We have done several ADHOCs on top of the sessions that is already public and open to all so BGANZACs, TGIF and KANIUMs to just mention those I know of.

The challenge I think is primarily one of timezones as we are literally spread out all over the world.

Having said that then just tell us when YOU want a session and I am certain there will be takers: you do not need 10+ guys to have fun

You do not need a TS either as there is SB TS and you can host up to 8 people on a normal license. And I am fairly certain than one of us guys who has server licenses would be happy to host if we can and given some warning.

This might be a huge community but I think we kinda try to do good by and for each other.

Sometimes we sadly step on someones toes, but I have never experienced that it was from malice or a wish to make other players/people angry or hurt.

But maybe more from a standpoint than many of us for lack of better terms are Alpha Males. So maybe kinda used to giving clear instructions to put it that way?

I think without becoming too emotional or high strung that a crappy situation like this could actually be a chance to expand player bases, or maybe mend some fences?
Or have fun together with some new people.

But who am I to tell anyone what to do, think or feel?

No matter what then I hope you all are well, and have fun playing or whatever you do to pass time.

Edited by Nike-Ajax