KANIUM Sunday 5th of April - "Operation The Last of the Spartans" by Nike-Ajax

Nike-Ajax

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi i'm Superproxy in game. If you will allow, can you put me in B22 please, and i'm new to steel beasts although i already finished the basic tank tutorials and already played the offline scenarios with average succes so i hope you consider me as part of your team. 🙂

Edited by Superproxy
Need to explain more.

17 minutes ago, Superproxy said:

Hi i'm Superproxy in game. If you will allow, can you put me in B22 please, and i'm new to steel beasts although i already finished the basic tank tutorials and already played the offline scenarios with average succes so i hope you consider me as part of your team. 🙂

Welcome.

I think everybody agrees here that esp. new player are always welcome to our games.

Just make you you tries out the Leo2A6 and M1A2 so you know how they work in game.

Also have you installed team speak? This would be necessary for communication!

Try to be there for the game early, so if there are problems, one of us has the chance to talk you to a solution 😉

Edited by Grenny

18 minutes ago, Grenny said:

Welcome.

I think everybody agrees here that esp. new player are always welcome to our games.

Just make you you tries out the Leo2A6 and M1A2 so you know how they work in game.

Also have you installed team speak? This would be necessary for communication!

Try to be there for the game early, so if there are problems, one of us has the chance to talk you to a solution 😉

Thank you so much. Yes, I will be focusing my attention more on the Leo and the Abrams in prep for this Sunday's event. I also already installed Teamspeak and connected to the Steel Beasts community channel that was provided for by SB Wiki, I hope that's the right one. Again, thank you for the warm welcome and I'm looking forward to play with you all. 😊

Here is the TeamSpeak adress for Kanium sessions:  teamspeak3.i3d.net:10077

Also , please make sure and down load this, https://www.dropbox.com/s/hr1jl33xxhacftx/SB Converted Maps v2.rar?dl=0, to avoid some issues.

If you have any questions feel free to ask here or show up early.  There is always someone willing to help.

Edited by TSe419E

5 hours ago, Superproxy said:

Welcome Superproxy

We A L W A Y S have room for new guys !!!

Dont worry about it: We are always gentle with new guys.
And just remember: What ever mistakes you make, then we have ALL made them before you. Several times.
We are here to have fun, and NOT to make fun of new guys.

Perhaps @Major duck has time to run you through a start scenario just to give you an idea of what happens. If not then dont worry about that either.
We will sort you out - and like Cavgunner aka. TSe419E wrote, then just be there a little early so about 30 mins before game time and we will help you set up your TS.

Your Captain for this flight will be the right honorable @chrisreb also known as Saint Chris for his angelic patience, so you will be in good hands! 

3 hours ago, Nike-Ajax said:

Welcome Superproxy

We A L W A Y S have room for new guys !!!

Dont worry about it: We are always gentle with new guys.
And just remember: What ever mistakes you make, then we have ALL made them before you. Several times.
We are here to have fun, and NOT to make fun of new guys.

Perhaps @Major duck has time to run you through a start scenario just to give you an idea of what happens. If not then dont worry about that either.
We will sort you out - and like Cavgunner aka. TSe419E wrote, then just be there a little early so about 30 mins before game time and we will help you set up your TS.

Your Captain for this flight will be the right honorable @chrisreb also known as Saint Chris for his angelic patience, so you will be in good hands! 

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU 🙂

1 minute ago, Gibsonm said:

@Superproxy OK. I can meet you on the Steel Beasts TS server (216.22.24.158) in a few minutes.

Or you can access it via the "Online play" menu choice at the top of the forum.

Certainly. I am currently updating my teamspeak app right now so i need a few minutes also. See you

Can anyone help me with Chrismappack. I was trying to copy the maps to my directory i.e D:\NICA\Steel Beasts (as shown in the SB File Path) but when i go to drive D it does not show "NICA" as it only shows SB Pro PE where I have my Steel Beasts installed, so i decided to go to my SB Pro PE folder and there I copied the maps I extracted from the rar file. Pls tell me if I got it wrong. Thanks

30 minutes ago, Superproxy said:

Can anyone help me with Chrismappack. I was trying to copy the maps to my directory i.e D:\NICA\Steel Beasts (as shown in the SB File Path) but when i go to drive D it does not show "NICA" as it only shows SB Pro PE where I have my Steel Beasts installed, so i decided to go to my SB Pro PE folder and there I copied the maps I extracted from the rar file. Pls tell me if I got it wrong. Thanks

Well we did discuss this and I even showed you where to look ...