Marder 1A3 Unity Sight [FIXED]

Maj.Hans

21 minutes ago, Jartsev said:

Able to reproduce. So yes, joystick doesn't work with CRD's unity sight view; interesting if this  somehow relates to drivers.

Also I noticed that the MILAN launcher can't be accessed from the TC position....

Ok, ok, I know the drill ---> Hat--->Coat---> door 😎😋

17 hours ago, Maj.Hans said:

When in the Unity Sight view in the TC's position on the Marder 1A3 it is possible to press the override button and move the turret using the mouse.

However, joystick inputs seem to be ignored.

Ok, this one was fixed.

16 hours ago, Grenny said:

Also I noticed that the MILAN launcher can't be accessed from the TC position....

Ok, ok, I know the drill ---> Hat--->Coat---> door

Given the current limitations of the ProPE team, I will state yet again that I would be perfectly happy to have a second Marder 1A3 added to the game featuring a permanently mounted MILAN launcher, even as an AI Only vehicle, as a place-holder pending the introduction of an eventual fully functional model...

7 hours ago, Maj.Hans said:

Given the current limitations of the ProPE team, I will state yet again that I would be perfectly happy to have a second Marder 1A3 added to the game featuring a permanently mounted MILAN launcher, even as an AI Only vehicle, as a place-holder pending the introduction of an eventual fully functional model...

+1

And a CV90 + Spike

;)

On 4/3/2020 at 3:42 AM, Maj.Hans said:

On 4/3/2020 at 9:58 AM, stormrider_sp said:

+1

And a CV90 + Spike

;)

+1 ... or is that +2 technically ... ? 🤭