Jump to content
Maj.Hans

Marder 1A3 Unity Sight [FIXED]

Recommended Posts

When in the Unity Sight view in the TC's position on the Marder 1A3 it is possible to press the override button and move the turret using the mouse.

However, joystick inputs seem to be ignored.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Able to reproduce. So yes, joystick doesn't work with CRD's unity sight view; interesting if this  somehow relates to drivers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Jartsev said:

Able to reproduce. So yes, joystick doesn't work with CRD's unity sight view; interesting if this  somehow relates to drivers.

Also I noticed that the MILAN launcher can't be accessed from the TC position....

 

 

 

Ok, ok, I know the drill ---> Hat--->Coat---> door 😎😋

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Maj.Hans said:

When in the Unity Sight view in the TC's position on the Marder 1A3 it is possible to press the override button and move the turret using the mouse.

However, joystick inputs seem to be ignored.

Ok, this one was fixed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Grenny said:

Also I noticed that the MILAN launcher can't be accessed from the TC position....

 

 

 

Ok, ok, I know the drill ---> Hat--->Coat---> door

Given the current limitations of the ProPE team, I will state yet again that I would be perfectly happy to have a second Marder 1A3 added to the game featuring a permanently mounted MILAN launcher, even as an AI Only vehicle, as a place-holder pending the introduction of an eventual fully functional model...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Maj.Hans said:

Given the current limitations of the ProPE team, I will state yet again that I would be perfectly happy to have a second Marder 1A3 added to the game featuring a permanently mounted MILAN launcher, even as an AI Only vehicle, as a place-holder pending the introduction of an eventual fully functional model...

+1

 

And a CV90 + Spike

;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/3/2020 at 3:42 AM, Maj.Hans said:

Given the current limitations of the ProPE team, I will state yet again that I would be perfectly happy to have a second Marder 1A3 added to the game featuring a permanently mounted MILAN launcher, even as an AI Only vehicle, as a place-holder pending the introduction of an eventual fully functional model...

 

On 4/3/2020 at 9:58 AM, stormrider_sp said:

+1

 

And a CV90 + Spike

;)

 

+1 ... or is that +2 technically ... ? 🤭

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...